Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Audi scares me. At least on the big sedan.

And they are SO expensive. Just absurd.

Same

Same
Scares me less than AMG. WAY!

Just got a call though...bill may be over $5k

Well the rechargeable Blu is no where near as strong as the disposable. This is disappointing.

I think I will kill the Blu cartomizers off and then step up to the Halos based on recommendations. I like the refillable tanks with no batting. Seems like it would be perfect for dabs. Honestly the dabs thing is one big reason I am hanging on to the cigs. I will not have any obvious paraphernalia around the house, so a typical vaporizer is a no go, and you cannot smoke it in a bowl or 1 hitter. While I may hit on a dab once or twice a month, it is definitely a pleasurable "must have" for me. Do any of you guys who vape drop dabs or anything similar into your vape?

Plus I really like the options available. Refilling with the fluids will be exceptionally cost effective as well. What liquids do you like and why? I smoke Marlboro lights personally, but I do occasionally like to snag a pack of Camels as I do like their slightly sweet flavor. With that in mind I was figuring the Turkish Tobacco might suit me best.

Since most vapes are customizable there are bowls around for around 12-60$ to thread on to the top of the vape and it will vaporize the dabs, just a quick google search netted a bunch.

I don't typically vape normal tobacco taste so no idea, but there are shit tons of options from http://www.mtbakervapor.com/electronic-cigarette-nicotine-juice/  there are just hundreds of options really. so if you like to experiment pick up a few of the smaller bottles and try them all out. I'm particular to fruity tastes because I typically smoke on my hookah more than anything, such as grape, orange mint, and mango.

Same

Scares me less than AMG. WAY!

PANAMERA!!!!

I think 5 K out of pocket would be worth it over 3 or 4 years rather than drive a jeep

I think 5 K out of pocket would be worth it over 3 or 4 years rather than drive a jeep

2 cheap for that. Will spend two grand on dinner 3 or 4 on wine, but vehicles just get him around.

I'd be scared that 5k would be every 6 months...  

I'd be scared that 5k would be every 6 months...  

you just do what every other person with a large expendable expense account does.  Just trade it in for next years model.  It is a lease.

my next new car (if I get one) will be a lease, Fuck owning a new car.

I keep on seeing M3's pop up and they're calling my name, so I think when I finally get completely settled an e46 is in my future.

a guy on my street drives an e90 supercharged m3, sounds sexy, beautiful exhaust.. but the dude is a fucking asshole. there's a hill going up our street and all hours he'll go 50 up it and its a residential 25 mph area. he particularly likes to rev extremely loud at the top of the hill for some unknown reason.

I am beginning the road to quitting smoking again. I have been smoking longer then most here have been alive.

So I bought an e-cig last night. It is just a disposable, but I wanted to see how it "smoked". If I smoke it like I smoke a cig, it burns like crazy. My throat got sore as fuck. I take long, deep drags off my cigs, and these things don't afford that. So I have had to shorten my drags, which was relatively simple and took little effort... it just came naturally. Typically I smoke a pack and a half to 2 packs a day. Today I smoked 5 cigarettes.

I decided to take the next step and buy the starter pack. This provides me with 2 batteries, a charger "pack" that you charge and keep your batteries charged in at all times and it houses 3 cartridges, 5 smoke cartridges, a USB cable (for charging) and a vehicle adapter. I decided on the "Blu" E-Cigs as they are available nearly everywhere. I know they are not the best, but I don't really care.

Negatives about the disposable (still charging the starter pack)... After over 30 years of smoking I have grown accustomed to the feel of one in my hand and parked in the corner of my mouth. The Blu is MUCH heavier, and a lot more slick. So it feels odd in my hand, and working with a smoke parked in my mouth is just not going to happen. The vent hole is located just ahead of the "filter". This is where smokers hold their cigs. So roughly 50% of the time I block the hole and cannot drag on the cig.

Positives; No smell. I hate the smell of cigarettes. I smoked roughly 80% less cigarettes on my first day.

Other thoughts... Occasionally I like to smoke dabs, or BHO. A very good friend of mine makes it and just gives it to me. I seriously use it very rarely (maybe 2 grams a year), so it is no loss to him. I have found that I can also use the e-cig as a vaporizer for my dabs. I Usually toss a small dab at the end of a cigarette to imbibe. But I will not lose my preferred method if I can make this work. No, I do not use any other drugs, but a dab is pure happiness...

please do yourself a favor and try these http://www.halocigs.com/turkish-tobacco-cartomizers.html this brand is great when it comes to flavor and natural feel. The Blu cigs taste like your smoking meth.
Imo the ego twists are the best for customizing taste strength and temp.

I really need to try e-cigs again. The BLU was ok, but sucked if you are a smoker who likes a stronger taste.

FYI my smoke of choice Camel Wides is rather strong for most smokers.

J

If you like the concept of hookah you'd love vaping tons of options for flavor and strengths of juice 24 would probably be best for you

I am beginning the road to quitting smoking again. I have been smoking longer then most here have been alive.

So I bought an e-cig last night. It is just a disposable, but I wanted to see how it "smoked". If I smoke it like I smoke a cig, it burns like crazy. My throat got sore as fuck. I take long, deep drags off my cigs, and these things don't afford that. So I have had to shorten my drags, which was relatively simple and took little effort... it just came naturally. Typically I smoke a pack and a half to 2 packs a day. Today I smoked 5 cigarettes.

I decided to take the next step and buy the starter pack. This provides me with 2 batteries, a charger "pack" that you charge and keep your batteries charged in at all times and it houses 3 cartridges, 5 smoke cartridges, a USB cable (for charging) and a vehicle adapter. I decided on the "Blu" E-Cigs as they are available nearly everywhere. I know they are not the best, but I don't really care.

Negatives about the disposable (still charging the starter pack)... After over 30 years of smoking I have grown accustomed to the feel of one in my hand and parked in the corner of my mouth. The Blu is MUCH heavier, and a lot more slick. So it feels odd in my hand, and working with a smoke parked in my mouth is just not going to happen. The vent hole is located just ahead of the "filter". This is where smokers hold their cigs. So roughly 50% of the time I block the hole and cannot drag on the cig.

Positives; No smell. I hate the smell of cigarettes. I smoked roughly 80% less cigarettes on my first day.

Other thoughts... Occasionally I like to smoke dabs, or BHO. A very good friend of mine makes it and just gives it to me. I seriously use it very rarely (maybe 2 grams a year), so it is no loss to him. I have found that I can also use the e-cig as a vaporizer for my dabs. I Usually toss a small dab at the end of a cigarette to imbibe. But I will not lose my preferred method if I can make this work. No, I do not use any other drugs, but a dab is pure happiness...

please do yourself a favor and try these http://www.halocigs.com/turkish-tobacco-cartomizers.html this brand is great when it comes to flavor and natural feel. The Blu cigs taste like your smoking meth.

I really need to try e-cigs again. The BLU was ok, but sucked if you are a smoker who likes a stronger taste.

J

If you like the concept of hookah you'd love vaping tons of options for flavor and strengths of juice 24 would probably be best for you

Honestly I would smoke a hookah all day if I could. Its insanely relaxing to me, much like cigars are.

Just gotta go try some out.

J

J

J

Honestly I would smoke a hookah all day if I could. Its insanely relaxing to me, much like cigars are.

Just gotta go try some out.

J

Honestly they are very similar except the taste is strong and the clouds are slightly smaller.

IMG954399.jpg

Freaking awesome.  smile.png

Might have to make you something.

Vaping has been the bane of my bank account for some time. You have two options, you buy a real vape with a big ass canister and start getting used to it and modding it etc, or pay through the nose for disposables. The Blu disposable sucks. Everyone I know including myself feels that the NJOY disposable is the most like a cigarette. The draw is harsh, it tastes like a cigarette, it's the lightest eCig in existence, but it costs between 8-10 bones per cig and they lasted me about 2-3 days. I normally smoke half to 3/4 packs a day. After about a week of it, I spent some ungodly amount on the ego twist, worked fine, but it's so out of place, like smoking out of a mag-lite, went back to NJOYs, couldn't afford it and joined a smoker's club. Now I pay $28 a carton. I pay $28, pick my tubes, pick my tobacco and the club has 3 industrial tube fillers. Pour in my tobacco, load the box of tubes, and it starts kicking em out about 1 per second and I put em back in the carton. I bought a little re-usable cigarette box and I fill it every day.

a guy on my street drives an e90 supercharged m3, sounds sexy, beautiful exhaust.. but the dude is a fucking asshole. there's a hill going up our street and all hours he'll go 50 up it and its a residential 25 mph area. he particularly likes to rev extremely loud at the top of the hill for some unknown reason.

that would be my car there just way too expensive value holds way too strong.

Well the rechargeable Blu is no where near as strong as the disposable. This is disappointing.

I think I will kill the Blu cartomizers off and then step up to the Halos based on recommendations. I like the refillable tanks with no batting. Seems like it would be perfect for dabs. Honestly the dabs thing is one big reason I am hanging on to the cigs. I will not have any obvious paraphernalia around the house, so a typical vaporizer is a no go, and you cannot smoke it in a bowl or 1 hitter. While I may hit on a dab once or twice a month, it is definitely a pleasurable "must have" for me. Do any of you guys who vape drop dabs or anything similar into your vape?

Plus I really like the options available. Refilling with the fluids will be exceptionally cost effective as well. What liquids do you like and why? I smoke Marlboro lights personally, but I do occasionally like to snag a pack of Camels as I do like their slightly sweet flavor. With that in mind I was figuring the Turkish Tobacco might suit me best.

I smoke Camel lights. Turkish 24mg/ml Halos are pretty good.

Agreed, my 1.8 ohm atomizer and ~4 volts depending on the flavor/mood is always perfect.
haven't seen those. Might have to look into them. Thanks

I did that with dope. I just decided one day that was it and have never looked back. Interestingly I quit heroin and coke (from crack, to powder) without any real fanfare. I got dope sick, and still jones every now and again, but I never touched it after I made up my mind... and we are talking 12-15 years worth of habit.

I have quit cigs for real a couple times. I have gone better than a year twice. But it is everywhere, too easy to get a hold of. I know dope is too, but I have to go out of my way to get it and cigs are everywhere.

Another thing is, and it is no secret, I love whiskey. I have a couple drinks every day. Whiskey tastes better with a smoke.

I came from a dark background as well and stopped it all myself without help, but alcohol does taste better with a smoke. I just have to have them when I drink at night.

Loe the Jeep craigslist add...saw it a couple weeks ago.  hilarious!

So glad one of the garages has a ditch. Welding up two holes in the Miata exhaust was rather easy (minus the burns from molten metal).