Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

So glad one of the garages has a ditch. Welding up two holes in the Miata exhaust was rather easy (minus the burns from molten metal). 

you must not own a jeep :rolleyes:

Audi scares me. At least on the big sedan.

And they are SO expensive. Just absurd.

Same
Scares me less than AMG. WAY!
PANAMERA!!!!
Even the V6's are a fuckton of cash. I did drive a Turbo S though and fell in love. Just not rich enough yet.

Just got a call though...bill may be over $5k

I think 5 K out of pocket would be worth it over 3 or 4 years rather than drive a jeep
Was nearly trouble free for 2 years. This year it'll have eaten nearly $10k in work. No way, no how will I own an AMG out of warranty.

my next new car (if I get one) will be a lease, Fuck owning a new car.

I keep on seeing M3's pop up and they're calling my name, so I think when I finally get completely settled an e46 is in my future.

If you can't write off the payment on a lease they are STUPID. Always a bad idea. Only exception is when a business does the lease.

Drove an FX50s as an easy on the fix wallet option. Of course, I'd actually get an FX37 and add some FI if I went that route. Was surprisingly noisy, but amazingly big enough. I managed to get my sis to buy one a couple months ago, but didn't think I'd like it as well.

The SRT8 is a monster. My first drive I was soured from driving my car there. This drive was much better. Stupid GPS screen isn't even a full double din though and that is bullshit. Would be hard to mod in my tablet too.

Also drove a 750iL M-sport. Thinking perhaps I want a car...

DSC02144.jpg

Also drove a 750iL M-sport. Thinking perhaps I want a car...

Been saying it all along.

Neal, that is amazing. And thank you for being a good sport about my spelling of your name. Everytime I think I have it right I always find out it's Neal, not Neil.

Your a champ and that sign is awesome.

Neal, that is amazing. And thank you for being a good sport about my spelling of your name. Everytime I think I have it right I always find out it's Neal, not Neil.

Thanks Matt and no worries about the name spelling. You should see how many people spell my last name.  If it helps sometimes I go by asshole, dickhead, and fuckstick.   :)

Well the rechargeable Blu is no where near as strong as the disposable. This is disappointing.

I think I will kill the Blu cartomizers off and then step up to the Halos based on recommendations. I like the refillable tanks with no batting. Seems like it would be perfect for dabs. Honestly the dabs thing is one big reason I am hanging on to the cigs. I will not have any obvious paraphernalia around the house, so a typical vaporizer is a no go, and you cannot smoke it in a bowl or 1 hitter. While I may hit on a dab once or twice a month, it is definitely a pleasurable "must have" for me. Do any of you guys who vape drop dabs or anything similar into your vape?

Plus I really like the options available. Refilling with the fluids will be exceptionally cost effective as well. What liquids do you like and why? I smoke Marlboro lights personally, but I do occasionally like to snag a pack of Camels as I do like their slightly sweet flavor. With that in mind I was figuring the Turkish Tobacco might suit me best.

Since most vapes are customizable there are bowls around for around 12-60$ to thread on to the top of the vape and it will vaporize the dabs, just a quick google search netted a bunch.

I don't typically vape normal tobacco taste so no idea, but there are shit tons of options from http://www.mtbakervapor.com/electronic-cigarette-nicotine-juice/  there are just hundreds of options really. so if you like to experiment pick up a few of the smaller bottles and try them all out. I'm particular to fruity tastes because I typically smoke on my hookah more than anything, such as grape, orange mint, and mango.

I saw several as well. I like that the Halos offer a mini tank and some juice with no taste. I may try them with the tank and juice for dabs. Hopefully it is soluble in the solution.

Thanks Matt and no worries about the name spelling. You should see how many people spell my last name.  If it helps sometimes I go by asshole, dickhead, and fuckstick.   smile.png

Are you married to my wife as well?

Very tempted to pick up this blu-ray player.

http://www.oppodigital.com/blu-ray-bdp-105/

I appreciate all of your input on the e-cig/vapes. My goal is not really a long term crutch, just a "get over the oral and manual fixation" type deal... and maintain a somewhat low key dabs delivery device. Still researching, and any more input would kick ass.

I would purchase a PS3 for a huge amount less. It will have more options and do as good of a job in real life applications.

The worst part about using the PS3 as a media deliver device is it also plays games and that makes people think it's more toy than media center or BRD player.

I would purchase a PS3 for a huge amount less. It will have more options and do as good of a job in real life applications.

The worst part about using the PS3 as a media deliver device is it also plays games and that makes people think it's more toy than media center or BRD player.

A friend has this unit and it is outstanding, my blu-ray is awesome, but the oppo is a step up from mine. The PS3 does well, but not near as good as my current player.

what do you feel is the difference between a ps3 and a different Blu ray player?

I've had them side by side and can find a serious difference.now I do believe in getting the best of the best when you can, but I feel that this might be a little bit of snake oil. The picture may look slightly different from one to the next when using raw files / data sent from to the viewing device, but if you're using a receiver then the entire process is moot. Modern receivers will handle any and all post-processing you might need.

Unless I was hard up to upscale to 4k I don't understand why it would be any better.

My current play is a Sony ES S1700 which is the best technolgy Sony put in a ble ray player. The Oppo is just a step up in picture converting performance. I am not a theater buff, but you know how it is. Always something you want.

Might finally get my lens in December. I have no idea why I am dragging my feet either.

My current play is a Sony ES S1700 which is the best technolgy Sony put in a ble ray player. The Oppo is just a step up in picture converting performance. I am not a theater buff, but you know how it is. Always something you want.

I want Macintosh amps you know I know it won't make a difference. But by God do I want those beautiful sons of bitches.

The lens would get more use than the blu-ray, that is for sure. I might watch 6 movies a year at best, but take 1000's of pictures a year.