Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Didn't realize the new GS & LS don't look like shit. F sport helps. Sucks donkey that TRD doesn't seem to support them though. They need forced induction BAD. Doesn't seem that anyone on the forums has the balls/no how to bypass the ECU and make it work...or they are all lazy and too cheap to pay someone. Fuckstick.

Didn't realize the new GS & LS don't look like shit. F sport helps. Sucks donkey that TRD doesn't seem to support them though. They need forced induction BAD. Doesn't seem that anyone on the forums has the balls/no how to bypass the ECU and make it work...or they are all lazy and too cheap to pay someone. Fuckstick.

I've been looking at them since I want RWD and a V8.  My Lexus tech buddy says their 4.6 is shit.

I've been looking at them since I want RWD and a V8.  My Lexus tech buddy says their 4.6 is shit.
AWD/RWD V8 indeed. Add towing and I am there with you. Just was thinking today fondly of my old SHO. Once supercharged a 6 was reasonable. Figure today's 6's have to be able to take what it could so building a car isn't out of reach.

That is of course until you figure the ECU of today into the equation.

Seems you can turn an FX35 into 100hp more than an FX50...but Nissan has always been more tuner friendly.

Staring at the GTR, which I despise btw, except that it seems to be the roomiest 2+2 which is my favorite layout.

I probably will stalk you if you get a GTR. Growing up Japanese hot rods were the pinnacle of cool.

Under the Diablo of course.

It would be tough for me to justify a GTR with a 911 turbo out there somewhere.

I haven't sat in a GTR though so maybe the extra room and comfort makes sense.

I mean really, why would I move posts out of the IHOP? 

Edited by Adrian_D
spam, son

There has been a lot of spam today.

he is a man's man both Jeep and a Miata

Absolutely, nothing scares me. Except german cars. 

Heck, IMO both are easy to work on. Had it not been for 2 rusted bolts, I could have gotten the muffler out in 15 minutes. It took me 1 hour to change the radiator, start to finish. 

Well, I just bought an el-cheapo tablet to go in the Miata. For $90 I can't complain too much and won't be out of too much money if I sell it. 

Well found out I'll be doing 2 12 hrs days next week. Still won't make a full norml week of work, but closer than before.

J

Seriously though, the cables aren't on risers.  It won't be to its full potential....

Yup, electrons are happier if they are not on the floor. 

I want boost on the Miata. Probably going to buy an engine on the cheap, rebuild top end, clean up everything, add boost and just throw it in the car. 200 whp should do. 

Staring at the GTR, which I despise btw, except that it seems to be the roomiest 2+2 which is my favorite layout.

I could already feel the continents re-aligning...Sean in a GTR :lol: 

Been swinging the banhammer quite a lot today. 

Have to wait for the kids to seat and belt themselves before I do a 2+2. Ands Matt I don't like 911's either