Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I also just read an article about the 5 most horrifying insects. That was smart before bed.

I am not sure there is something happy enough to wipe that from my brain before bed.

That giant Japanese wasp not only has a flesh eating sting, it can spray pheromone acid(knows to go for the eyes apparently) that calls the whole hive to come get crazy on you.

And they at palm sized.

And the bullet ant got it's name because it has the worst sting in the bug world and it feels like getting shot.

I didn't even know some ants had stingers. Flesh slicing army ants and are blind and murder everything are bad enough, but some have stingers?

Nope, nope, nope.

The bot fly is terrible but a giant acid spraying flesh melting stinger having flying bug is next level shit. Army ant, or African bee swarm might be a slower death...... However I feel like I migh have a chance... Maybe.

Acid spitting flying death drone?

I feel underequiped to deal with that.

Tried to creep put my buddy and while I achieved that, I ended up creeping myself out.

All it took was seeing a giant centepede. Only bug that really freaks me out. Hate centepedes for no good reason. Spiders and bees are fine. Beatles and roaches are gross but whatever. I even got swarmed by a nest/hive of June beetles once. Pinched me up good too. Not freaked though.

Centepedes are the devils finest handywork though. I always think of giant man crushed sized ones comming after me, or nonscifi ones attacking me at night.

When the mutant giant bugs attack I will be at the front lines for every bug but centepedes. All the rest I will shoot down and run into battle. Giant centepede battalion? I might die curled up in the fetal position.

LOL

Tried to creep put my buddy and while I achieved that, I ended up creeping myself out.

All it took was seeing a giant centepede. Only bug that really freaks me out. Hate centepedes for no good reason. Spiders and bees are fine. Beatles and roaches are gross but whatever. I even got swarmed by a nest/hive of June beetles once. Pinched me up good too. Not freaked though.

Centepedes are the devils finest handywork though. I always think of giant man crushed sized ones comming after me, or nonscifi ones attacking me at night.

When the mutant giant bugs attack I will be at the front lines for every bug but centepedes. All the rest I will shoot down and run into battle. Giant centepede battalion? I might die curled up in the fetal position.

Spiders are what send me running.

I'm kind of a big pussy with most bugs though haha

Some bugs are very tasty.

I haven't ever tried any, but probably would.....if you are being serious.

I haven't ever tried any, but probably would.....if you are being serious.

Shit yea. You can chocolate cover any bug.

Just saw Lone Survivor at the movie house. Had to verbally assault some pencil neck hipsters who were loudly laughing during the "FALL BACK! You mean fall down?!" scene, otherwise it was an excellent theater experience.

Fuckin douchebags.

i am going to see it this weekend.

J

When in doubt, Youtube it out.

Thank you, I just replaced my clutch master and slave cylinders in the Jeep and I was wondering how in the world I can bleed the system since the line lost all fluid and when I visited the master cylinder before I never bled anything. 

I bought a Kanger ProTank and an e-Go VV battery yesterday. I must say I am in love with the Protank already! Still need to get an Evic setup for dabs though.

ninja.gif

Now if they would make something along the lines of a 128i with a 6 speed........ ;)

Was someone saying a PPI p900 is a good deal? They ate dort cheap.

What the hell, Lincoln?

15LincolnNavigator_01_LR.jpg

All they did is stick a new front clip on it and stuck a 6cylinder in it. It was already outdated 10 years ago

What the hell, Lincoln?

15LincolnNavigator_01_LR.jpg

All they did is stick a new front clip on it and stuck a 6cylinder in it. It was already outdated 10 years ago

Like I said ;)