Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

FUCK THIS SHIT!

I got home 42 minutes ago and there's 2" of fresh snow on my car.  I can't see my neighbors' houses across the street, and this shit is just raining down.

Oh, don't think we haven't been hit with the cold too.  I am beginning to think I am in MN versus IN.  Fucking lake effect bullshit.

WTF.

I thought you were in Michigan. Outside Detroit.

I'm disabled I think.

Winter storm warning in effect here starting at 9PM. Sleet, freezing rain, ice...scary...:lol2:

I bought a Kanger ProTank and an e-Go VV battery yesterday. I must say I am in love with the Protank already! Still need to get an Evic setup for dabs though.

Which Protank? 1, 2, or 3? I have a 2 and 3 and like the 2 better. I was frying coils in my PT3 every 2 days or so. But the PT2 is solid. Very nice.

Not trying to bury your thunder... But I have amazing vape mail coming tomorrow. I am super stoked. I have a Nemesis arriving, an Aqua Atomizer, a  Kayfun clone which is similar to my Russian, and a few batteries. The Nemesis is a HUGE deal. They build them only 2 or 3 times a year and if you are lucky, you can snag one within a few hour window. There are currently (after this run) less than 1000 built in total, not just this run. It's a big deal.

I bought a Kanger ProTank and an e-Go VV battery yesterday. I must say I am in love with the Protank already! Still need to get an Evic setup for dabs though.

Which Protank? 1, 2, or 3? I have a 2 and 3 and like the 2 better. I was frying coils in my PT3 every 2 days or so. But the PT2 is solid. Very nice.

Not trying to bury your thunder... But I have amazing vape mail coming tomorrow. I am super stoked. I have a Nemesis arriving, an Aqua Atomizer, a Kayfun clone which is similar to my Russian, and a few batteries. The Nemesis is a HUGE deal. They build them only 2 or 3 times a year and if you are lucky, you can snag one within a few hour window. There are currently (after this run) less than 1000 built in total, not just this run. It's a big deal.

That's what you get for running Korean. If it was Chinese built you wouldn't fry ur coils. Smokin all that dirty power is bad for you.

This cold front coming through is starting another migraine.  And I'm plum out of imatrex.  

Sean I just might need to borrow a sled for tomorrow

Not trying to bury your thunder... But I have amazing vape mail coming tomorrow. I am super stoked. I have a Nemesis arriving, an Aqua Atomizer, a Kayfun clone which is similar to my Russian, and a few batteries. The Nemesis is a HUGE deal. They build them only 2 or 3 times a year and if you are lucky, you can snag one within a few hour window. There are currently (after this run) less than 1000 built in total, not just this run. It's a big deal.

That's what you get for running Korean. If it was Chinese built you wouldn't fry ur coils. Smokin all that dirty power is bad for you.

Everything I have is Chinese and US built... not Korean. I authenticated my eVic and Kangers. Both were authentic... Remember, eVic is Joyetech, and Joyetech started the eCig as we know it. They are Chinese. The eVic also uses buffering so as not to spike their PWM VV/VW chips, similar to a Provari.

Now my Greek mod coming tomorrow... did I mention how fucking stoked I am?

6" in 2 hours.  I am DONE with this weather.  Big pileup on a local freeway too.  3 dead, many injured.  

Sean I just might need to borrow a sled for tomorrow

If I weren't lazy and were in the garage I could fire both tomorrow. Probably Sat now. sad.png

Engine is in the chassis, but I am fuckin' tired. Need a 3" piece of 3/4" fuel line before I put the carbs in. Close auto parts store is closed, 15min to one that is open. Have every size, but what I need. C'est le vie

If we got 6" in 2 hours right now I too would be pissed. My cars are not in the garage...and I wouldn't move them in as I might forego sleep.

Depending on how slow this front moves through we may get 6 inches or so that'll stick.

We haven't seen 6" in a bout this year. There is a good 16-18" on the ground in my yard though. Rode my wives sled through the yard with no hood and was taking snow in everywhere. Soft fluffy shit. Would be a fucking blast on my IQr damnit.

uploaded just for Sean........................

louisianasnow_zps3965cdf4.jpg

Was someone saying a PPI p900 is a good deal? They ate dort cheap.

sean has the polk version. i've heard the ppi is great as well. I really want to replace my four 2 channel front stage amps with two 900.4's. 

picked up a ppi p1000.1 to replace the amp my brother blew. haven't installed it yet. 

You guys can keep the snow. People down here drive like dipshits as it is.

J

Was someone saying a PPI p900 is a good deal? They ate dort cheap.

It was me saying that :) 

No longer in stock at sonicelectronix.

FUCK THIS SHIT!

I got home 42 minutes ago and there's 2" of fresh snow on my car.  I can't see my neighbors' houses across the street, and this shit is just raining down.

I want snow :D

There were a few flurries last morning so I had to wear my ski goggles on the ride to work. 

As a sidenote, when losing traction both the Jeep and Miata rear ends drift off to the left. Happens every time. Is it an effect of having an LSD? 

yeah. lsd sucks in the snow.