Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Want to get it this weekend. Call me back bitches

Do you still have snow?

Indeed you need legs to make Europe really worthwhile

Indeed.

2014-04-18115623_zps59d61ac4.jpg

My Verus and the new MaxiSys. This is the actuator testing on an 08 Prius. The Maxisys has 2 pages of actuation, the Verus layout is different. On the Prius I can perform the same Bi-Directional control with the Verus and the MaxiSys. However, the Verus does everything in this respect better, which is disappointing. But the PID list and graphing on the MaxiSys is nicer than my Verus. I sold yet another battery recondition on this vehicle, as well as an inverter water pump, both cooling system flushes, a trans service, struts, and spark plugs. I am now ahead of the initial investment.

getting time to plant some more Mirai.  Gonna plant about an acre this year

Going to look at a 2014 tomorrow. Studded which I don't want, but the skid comes out for maintenance anyways so as long as the track is clean I can sell it quick.

Holy shit that makes me feel old!

No shit. You know Opiate is 22 years old, right?

I didn't know he was 50! That is crazy.

And a motherfucking genius!

Surprised I forgot our bdays were so close.

If I had a bromance, it would be with him.

Indeed. He is (IMO) a God.

For Shizzle.

I've had TOOL lyrics in my sig for all 10 years of my Internet forum days.

What's the website that has been posted on here that explores DIY home theater/Home music setups with various raw drivers? From what I can remember its pretty detailed and lists a ton of information rather than empirical nonsense.

What's the website that has been posted on here that explores DIY home theater/Home music setups with various raw drivers? From what I can remember its pretty detailed and lists a ton of information rather than empirical nonsense.

http://www.diysubwoofers.org/

Musk is so frugal it is amazing to me that it works that well. Have to say the same about the Tesla after riding in a proto.

eddsssfwwxdxfrqsarffqffar5rrrrqrqa

eddsssfwwxdxfrqsarffqffar5rrrrqrqa

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

/musings of a 5 year old

Little man not sleepy and wants to play?