Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Seated versions are boring as fuck and annoy all other boaters.  I can't begin to explain how bad they suck.  The people that buy them are usually asshats as well.  Nothing good to say about them.  If you have the hankering at all, rent one for a day and by the end of the day you will never want one.

I don't perform backflips on mine so I stick with ones with seats.

Blowsion-example.jpg

She (not referring to the Jet Ski) would look alot more comfortable on our pontoon boat.

just doesn't look like enough room to "stretch out" so to speak on that Jet Ski.

EDIT: Although she looks like she's giving that "Stretch out" thing one hell of a shot !!! LOL

Edited by Randal Johnson

Bummer, J...

Sorry J, hope all works out for you.

Pluto?

My scrapy mini schnauzer.

Never knew about him. Just Ferdinand.

Ferdinand passed a couple months ago.  I adopted Pluto about a little over a month ago now.

Ferdinand passed a couple months ago.  I adopted Pluto about a little over a month ago now.

Sorry to hear that about Ferdinand Aaron. Glad to see you found a new friend.

Shit happens bro. The old lady is more stressed about it than I am.

I just tend to suck it the fuck up and try to deal with shit, and know that no matter what I always find a way to make shit work, and this will be no different.

Fucked up thing is I had a heads up that some of us would be shit canned tonight (friends on day shift) but didn't know I would be one. Asked the direct boss about a letter of recommendation and was told 'I cannot do that in this role. As a LtC,dr in the Navy yes, but not for this job title' which will mean dick.

J

What a fuckin' douche.

Juices are doing too well. Gonna be spending a few hours in "Dexter's Laboratory" this evening. The "Cold and Ugly" I mixed last night was a huge hit. It is an apple, peach, and strawberry mix I threw together for a goof. I am struggling to find a strawberry mix that doesn't taste like chemicals, but this is fucking killer.. I have 15 bottles ordered for tomorrow. "Jerk-Off" also has 4 bottles sold. It is a peach/honeysuckle mix. "Hush", a rootbeer float mix also has 6 bottles ordered, and I sold 4 today. I have 3 Lateralus (bourbon/cigar) sold as well. I haven't even begun to supply the vape shop yet. I still want 4 more juices ready before I begin stocking them.

Ferdinand passed a couple months ago. I adopted Pluto about a little over a month ago now.

Oh god Aaron. How did I not know????

DoD you say something and I forgot.

I think so. I will be worthless when Jack passes.

Sorry Mang.  Always sucks to lose someone.

Do I need a referral to go to an orthopedic surgeon?  Know any good ones Matt?

I want an MRI, shit is getting worse and not better.  Muscles that spasm are linked to my sciatic nerve which isn't a good thing.

I love living 10 miles from drescols farms. We get some of the best strawberries for the cheap. Usually, about 8lbs for 10$.

I want an MRI, shit is getting worse and not better.  Muscles that spasm are linked to my sciatic nerve which isn't a good thing.

Go see a neurologist. They can also do nerve conduction testing for you that may help more than just an MRI will.

Also see your PCM (or PCP) for the referral. Makes the insurance shit much easier to get thru.

J

Sorry to hear man. When do we get to see Pluto?

J

Seated versions are boring as fuck and annoy all other boaters.  I can't begin to explain how bad they suck.  The people that buy them are usually asshats as well.  Nothing good to say about them.  If you have the hankering at all, rent one for a day and by the end of the day you will never want one.

All good reasons. I have driven a seated version once, but on a small ass shitty 'lake' and it was worthless IMO. Maybe on the Ocean it would be different?

J

Shit happens bro. The old lady is more stressed about it than I am.

I just tend to suck it the fuck up and try to deal with shit, and know that no matter what I always find a way to make shit work, and this will be no different.

Fucked up thing is I had a heads up that some of us would be shit canned tonight (friends on day shift) but didn't know I would be one. Asked the direct boss about a letter of recommendation and was told 'I cannot do that in this role. As a LtC,dr in the Navy yes, but not for this job title' which will mean dick.

J

What a fuckin' douche.

I have a different boss from when I first started who is still there. I may ask him tomorrow.

The moral in that office has plummeted, and not just with those being let go. Everyone sees this as a sign of instability in the company, as well as honesty a crock of shit. Considering how many failed promises they have made, and how much change the job has had since I started there, most are fed up with it.

Hell a chunk of the people that are employed thru Friday didn't show today and I have a gut feeling will not return. The rest of us who are gone on the 9th are not even wanting to continue coming to this job.

Also as we were still not 'permanent' there is no severance package. But hopefully I will be lining up a job well before I am gone. I got three emails back today and two phone calls. One I straight up turned down. The gentleman who called me was also a Veteran and told me I was over qualified, and that he was pretty certain it would be a massive pay cut for me.

J

Just got done grilling and I have learned two lessons.

1) NEVER ask the woman to pick up steak. She craps out and buys cheap shitty cuts cause it's what they have.

2) NEVER get meat from Wal*Mart. If this was the best ribeye or serloin they had, this is fucking pathetic. While it is a different cut than I normally buy, this is beyond night and day difference.

Perhaps buying nice strip steaks of 'grass fed no hormone, no antibiotic' steak has made me a steak snob.

J

I love living 10 miles from drescols farms. We get some of the best strawberries for the cheap. Usually, about 8lbs for 10$.

Tell them to stop packing garbage.  Can't believe how shitty their products they ship are.  Nearly a fucking monopoly and are seriously awful.  I am sure what you get locally isn't picked white and then gassed and shipped though.