Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I hate being so meticulous about every fucking thing some days. Is the root of my own evil.

Harry is mid molt right now. Fucking awesome color again! Orange and black!

My BIL just got a big spider. Crazy stuff!

Bears are bad news. Get it? HA! Seriously though, don't fuck around with bear cubs. Mama is always in the vicinity.

Harry is mid molt right now.  Fucking awesome color again!  Orange and black!

An Orioles fan!

NOOB ALERT

That was hard to watch.

4QALOjB.gif

ARRRR Matey, that will hoist the jib.

I'd like to swab HER poop deck

Hoooooooooly shiiiiiittt

Seth, or anyone using Plex. I've added music to my media folder and yet it doesn't all show up after doing a new scan. I've done "Analyze" and "Force Refresh." I looked online and I guess they have some naming convention of artist -> album name -> songs, but half the music I added followed that and didn't add. Doesn't matter if it's mp3 or flac.

I remember having that issue at one point as well. It seems to me that they wouldn't populate on one of my media players as well... WinAmp or Windows Media. I'll try to look on my computer to see if I can remember how I fixed the issue, but I can't remember what it was exactly... it was last year, and I haven't repopulated the folder in a while... with all the new music I have at this point, I need to.

Just wondering, is all the media currently linked to your server/network? I do remember having some media on a device that was not on my network at the time and all it's media did not show up. Seems like there was just an IP conflict I was not aware of. Simple, and likely something you already checked, but easy enough to overlook, is why I mention it.

I can't freaking wait to be off this steroid medication. My mood swings are horrendous and I can not sleep. I'll be awesome for hours and then all of a sudden I'm having a panic attack feeling a twinge in my heart and think I'm going to have a heart attack. All this while meeting my best friends soon to be family for the first time and I can't be myself.

My poison ivy is doing much better. Its really too bad I can't just stop taking it.

The hell, Norway?

rLXixHv.jpg

ninja.gif

Seth, or anyone using Plex. I've added music to my media folder and yet it doesn't all show up after doing a new scan. I've done "Analyze" and "Force Refresh." I looked online and I guess they have some naming convention of artist -> album name -> songs, but half the music I added followed that and didn't add. Doesn't matter if it's mp3 or flac.

I remember having that issue at one point as well. It seems to me that they wouldn't populate on one of my media players as well... WinAmp or Windows Media. I'll try to look on my computer to see if I can remember how I fixed the issue, but I can't remember what it was exactly... it was last year, and I haven't repopulated the folder in a while... with all the new music I have at this point, I need to.

Just wondering, is all the media currently linked to your server/network? I do remember having some media on a device that was not on my network at the time and all it's media did not show up. Seems like there was just an IP conflict I was not aware of. Simple, and likely something you already checked, but easy enough to overlook, is why I mention it.

Thanks, everything is local in one folder, so network can't be it, just seems finicky about what it wants to add.

The hell, Norway?

rLXixHv.jpg

I want one ticket and a 458.

Bears are bad news. Get it? HA! Seriously though, don't fuck around with bear cubs. Mama is always in the vicinity.
Not such a big deal with black bears

I have to cut my media into 10ths to get it to load in winamp. Never used Plex...

The hell, Norway?

rLXixHv.jpg

That is rather close to where I'm from. Was on that road last year