Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

skip to 830.  This is when you know you've been cooking too damn long.

That is easy. I dont' really use any measuring devices.

skip to 830. This is when you know you've been cooking too damn long.

It's already implied that you have done, can do, or have better than anything someone else posts on this forum.

Pretty sure it's listed listed in the rules when joining SSA. LMMFAO

Was referring to the teaspoon. It is akin to spotting a nut and saying it is a 7/16" Do something a few times and it is easy.

No matter the fish, scales are not good eats

I know some Koren people who eat them in milk.
I've had intestines, stomach, heart, testicles, lungs, gizzards and other unique body parts in Korean restaurants. Most of those items I'd prefer to scales, but obviously am more than willing to try if someone makes them tasty. Pretty sure if that is the case they could put dirt in the dish and it'd be tasty. I don't need calcium that bad either.Being connective tissue I imagine when broken down they may be lip smackin', but flavor is not something they bring to the game.
Mind telling about the flavors and textures on some of these 'exotic' foods? Also what animals they were from? I've always been curious.J
If you are curious go eat some :) Amusingly, exotic is something I'd use for things like truffles. Liver is mundane, leftover to most people or a sausage filler.As with any food preparation determines the texture and flavor. If you are curious about something in general I can describe.
My biggest issue is smell. So often they smell just god awful to me. Smells bad, I can't eat it.Fucking sad isn't it,J
Taste is something like 60% smell.That being said, none of the above have never smelled bad to me.
. . . And the reason I will never again try salmon.
Bad smelling salmon is rotten. I wouldn't eat rotten fish.That all being said, raw salmon is SO MUCH better than cooked. And if raw salmon smells bad DON'T cook it.

Most seafood smells bad to me. A fishy 'rotten' smell is something I always pick up. Even if it was whacked right in front of me.

J

I also found out a friend of mine drove to Minneapolis for the night after getting fucked out of flying from WI to Minneapolis to connect to Dallas. She has fallen in love with your city and food already.

J

skip to 830. This is when you know you've been cooking too damn long.

It's already implied that you have done, can do, or have better than anything someone else posts on this forum.

Pretty sure it's listed listed in the rules when joining SSA. LMMFAO

I think there are a few area's I could give Sean a run for his money. Most anything in the kitchen, or mechanically not so much. The only exception being meatballs and sauce, or chicken wings. Those I have complete confidence in myself with.

J

WTF I just realized the keyboard is burning into my ipad screen.

No matter the fish, scales are not good eats

I know some Koren people who eat them in milk.
I've had intestines, stomach, heart, testicles, lungs, gizzards and other unique body parts in Korean restaurants. Most of those items I'd prefer to scales, but obviously am more than willing to try if someone makes them tasty. Pretty sure if that is the case they could put dirt in the dish and it'd be tasty. I don't need calcium that bad either.Being connective tissue I imagine when broken down they may be lip smackin', but flavor is not something they bring to the game.
Mind telling about the flavors and textures on some of these 'exotic' foods? Also what animals they were from? I've always been curious.J
If you are curious go eat some smile.png Amusingly, exotic is something I'd use for things like truffles. Liver is mundane, leftover to most people or a sausage filler.As with any food preparation determines the texture and flavor. If you are curious about something in general I can describe.
My biggest issue is smell. So often they smell just god awful to me. Smells bad, I can't eat it.Fucking sad isn't it,J
Taste is something like 60% smell.That being said, none of the above have never smelled bad to me.
. . . And the reason I will never again try salmon.
Bad smelling salmon is rotten. I wouldn't eat rotten fish.That all being said, raw salmon is SO MUCH better than cooked. And if raw salmon smells bad DON'T cook it.

Most seafood smells bad to me. A fishy 'rotten' smell is something I always pick up. Even if it was whacked right in front of me.

J

You need a better monger.

Yay, Apple.

I think there are a few area's I could give Sean a run for his money. Most anything in the kitchen, or mechanically not so much. The only exception being meatballs and sauce, or chicken wings. Those I have complete confidence in myself with.

Hope so. I try to learn something new every time I step in the kitchen.

Yay, Apple.

The easiest way to pick out a foreman on this construction site here is look for the guy with the Ipad in a case.  It seems EVERYONE has one to check plans.  

mellow.png

Looks like some spiderman shit.

That didn't take long to propagate EVERYWHERE

morning.gif

Can't believe I have a son going into 3rd grade.

Kindergarten here. Same shit, wtf???

I recently got into smartphones and gotta love Android. Controlling my music player on the PC via WiFi. Browsing through all my playlist, queue up songs, adjust volume.

Perfect when relaxing on the bed, not having to go to the PC every time I want to change a song.

Kindergarten here. Same shit, wtf???

My youngest is a senior and we just picked her up from cheer camp!

Yay, Apple.

The easiest way to pick out a foreman on this construction site here is look for the guy not doing shit

Fixed.