Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Medical insurance cards arrived, plus I got my 401k started. I feel like an adult now.

Some of the best things to get.

J

Medical insurance cards arrived, plus I got my 401k started. I feel like an adult now.

It sucks, don't do it!

It's a trap!

Nice going.

Congrats brochacho.

Best part is he will be exposed to less radiation in the plant than I do when I bang bad Bitches on my granite countertops.

As for you Sean, your more fuckered than us all. You get about 3x background or more on a plane than anyone down here, unless they live in grand central station. That place is crazy high from what I hear.

Convert the XP box to Mint and grant it new life

I had thought about moving it to Ubuntu, but not sure.

The latest version has unity for gui, it's annoying IMO.

And it doesn't smell anymore. :D

Love the ceiling mounted cock rings!

Sean's height?

Looks decent man. Hows the thud when the bass drops?.....i mean weights, yeah. Weights...

J

oh dam, got a nice chip. 4.5ghz on 1.75v 

Love the ceiling mounted cock rings!

Sean's height?

icon_roflmao.gif

Those aren't cock rings...they are part of my Chinese love swing. Had to take down the rest as the kids kept wanting to play on it.

Got the mat in:

IMG_20140821_091532_037.jpg

Looks good and thick. I have one of those mats I'm thinking is going to be used as a sound deadener on next doors I build.

Best part is he will be exposed to less radiation in the plant than I do when I bang bad Bitches on my granite countertops.

As for you Sean, your more fuckered than us all. You get about 3x background or more on a plane than anyone down here, unless they live in grand central station. That place is crazy high from what I hear.

I've gotten maybe 2 mRem, or .002 Rem, in the three years I've worked out there as a contractor; roughly 2,000 miles of air travel @ 30,000 ft.

There's actually three different dose measurements:

Total Effective Dose Equivalent, or TEDE, is the sum of all doses absorbed by the whole body due to radiation from sources located both inside and outside the body. Federal limits for TEDE is 5 Rem/year.

Total Organ Dose Equivalent, TODE, is the sum of all dose absorbed by an organ or tissue of the whole body due to radiation sources located both inside and outside body. Federal limits for TODE is 50 mRem, or .050 Rem, per year.

Lens of the eye Dose Equivalent, or LDE, is the dose absorbed by the lens of the eyes due to radiation from radioactive sources located outside the body. Federal limits for LDE is 15 mRem, or .015 Rem, per year.

The plant I work at sets their limits even lower than that.

Edited by Penguin4x4