Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

J what 45 ammo do you shoot?

Remington Golden Saber hollow points for my carry rounds. At the range it usually remington target load, or house re-loaded range ammo.

Only had a small bit of mis loads (bad feed), or rounds that did not fire at all from some shitty re-loads in AZ.

J

Thanks I will check into the golden saber ammo.

Neal, I use Winchester Ranger T's in the 147gr flavor for SD rounds for 9mm. I've been able to buy quantities of them that allows for practice with it at a reasonable cost and and have tested them through automotive glass and had very good results and performance.

Never thought about shooting through automotive glass, until now.

OK, so there is a lot of stink about the Bills fan in Jersey getting knocked out. I found the video, and frankly I don't get what the stink was about. It was one on one, the Bills fan was in a bad spot (above the Jersey... uhhh, I mean Jets fan), and he got cocked in the jaw. I see nothing wrong with it.

In my day we fought, and we kicked ass, or got our ass kicked.

Enough, already... he got owned, but the Bills owned the FUCK out of the New Jersey Jets.

People are pussies nowadays. They can't take name calling even.

I think at some point peoples skin got thinner.

Had a Pilonidal cyst removed last week, the 15 stitches are sooooooo annoying, worst part is getting in and out of the car. I wish this on no one!

I just hope it never comes back.

OK, so there is a lot of stink about the Bills fan in Jersey getting knocked out. I found the video, and frankly I don't get what the stink was about. It was one on one, the Bills fan was in a bad spot (above the Jersey... uhhh, I mean Jets fan), and he got cocked in the jaw. I see nothing wrong with it.

In my day we fought, and we kicked ass, or got our ass kicked.

Enough, already... he got owned, but the Bills owned the FUCK out of the New Jersey Jets.

People are pussies nowadays. They can't take name calling even.

I think at some point peoples skin got thinner.

People can't take some shit talking. It's part of sports. From the clip I saw, it was a fair fight, dude just was in a shitty spot.

Take your lickings and let it be done.

J

Had a Pilonidal cyst removed last week, the 15 stitches are sooooooo annoying, worst part is getting in and out of the car. I wish this on no one!

I just hope it never comes back.

Had an inguinal hernia in 2009. Had to have surgery on that which really sucked. I thought the crystals were another hernia I was told I had (which acording to the CT from last night is now gone) and was just radiating into my hip and ribs area. Then upon going to give a piss sample came blood at the end.

J

Neal, I use Winchester Ranger T's in the 147gr flavor for SD rounds for 9mm. I've been able to buy quantities of them that allows for practice with it at a reasonable cost and and have tested them through automotive glass and had very good results and performance.

Never thought about shooting through automotive glass, until now.

Kinda fun but a bitch to clean up LOL

J

J what 45 ammo do you shoot?

Remington Golden Saber hollow points for my carry rounds. At the range it usually remington target load, or house re-loaded range ammo.

Only had a small bit of mis loads (bad feed), or rounds that did not fire at all from some shitty re-loads in AZ.

J

Thanks I will check into the golden saber ammo.
I will say one thing. I have only done limited test firing with other hollow points, so take it at face value.

J

Side note, pissing kidney crystals (bits of stones) sucks big time. Hopefully I'll be fine by tomorrow.

J

Uhhh... I passed some stones a few years ago. Not pleasant.

Not at all, and I was fortunate enough that they were just crystals.

Yep, my thoughts exactly. 

I'll write it off as a battle scar *sigh* 

And some point down the road I'll buy a set of good used bumpers. 

I have 2 nice scratches on the Miata and at one point they unfolded a mirror. Why? Why mess with somebody's property? I'd love to catch one of those people red handed. 

Somebody filmed a lady scratching all cars parked on a sidewalk. Just casually keying them while walking. 

I have 2 nice scratches on the Miata and at one point they unfolded a mirror. Why? Why mess with somebody's property? I'd love to catch one of those people red handed. 

Somebody filmed a lady scratching all cars parked on a sidewalk. Just casually keying them while walking. 

trippy.gif trippy.gif trippy.gif

Bitch needs busted upside the head with a bat!

Might sell some GCON's

Might sell some GCON's

What you got? Looking for some for my bud.

Same here Neal, still looking for a woofer for the see see

I can only imagine they make Sean wear hosen when he has to go to the German offices.

Since I am not going to do any electrical upgrades on the beetle I am going to sell 2 GCON 12" D4 subs. They are like brand new.

A man's wife had been in a coma in hospital for some time. As part of her continued care, her sheets were changed often and she was given sponge baths by a nurse. During one of the sponge baths, the nurse noticed the wife reacted slightly when her private parts were washed.

The nurse spoke to the husband and explained that she had an unconventional idea that might bring his wife out of the coma. She explained the reaction and suggested that the husband should try oral sex with his wife. He quickly decided to give it a try, and shut the door for some privacy. After a few minutes, the alarms on the life support equipment began to sound. The nurse rushed into the room and was shocked to find that wife was dead!

"What happened!" screamed the nurse.

"I don't know!" said the husband. "She must have choked!"

Just like Neal I have some subs that will be going up for sale as well.

Sundown SA8V2's with D2 coils, under30 hours of play time. I've got four of them to let go of, and would love to see all four go at once.

Just gotta take pictures this weekend.

J