Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

For the first time ever I am stoked to be moving my ATV to smaller tires and a lowering kit. I'm trying to decode between keeping my 14" rims and putting on 26s or dropping to 12" rims for 25s.

I'll be riding a lot with sport bikes so I will always dominate in ground clearance and top speed is well above 60 and you never see that on the trails.

Can't wait to get it out on the trails! I cleaned it up in the front yard then blasted around on the street for a second. I live on brick roads that were a little wet so it was a drift fest.

You ride a quad with sport bikes? WTF.

Did you say that biggie smalls is the illest?

Lulz. Great mashup.

Serial Podcast Theme & The Notorious B.I.G. Mashu…:

For the first time ever I am stoked to be moving my ATV to smaller tires and a lowering kit. I'm trying to decode between keeping my 14" rims and putting on 26s or dropping to 12" rims for 25s.

I'll be riding a lot with sport bikes so I will always dominate in ground clearance and top speed is well above 60 and you never see that on the trails.

Can't wait to get it out on the trails! I cleaned it up in the front yard then blasted around on the street for a second. I live on brick roads that were a little wet so it was a drift fest.

Love my sport quad. I highly suggest you invest in one.

I have a built TRX450R. Fucker is a blast. There is no such thing as first gear on that hoss.

03_zpseb2e9c97.jpg

06_zps34646ad2.jpg

nsm11_zps5c2a68b7.jpg

I don't disagree, but they do catch your eye the first time you see them.

They are kind of pretty.

It's kinda like that one chick at the bar. Cute to look at, but cannot make a sammich or do anything else worth a damn.

J

Yeah, but you can fuck her.

I assume he meant sport quads.

They are kind of pretty.
It's kinda like that one chick at the bar. Cute to look at, but cannot make a sammich or do anything else worth a damn.

J

This!

Word. I've only ever heard of sport bikes referring to street bikes, eg R6.

They are kind of pretty.

J

This!

Good point. That being said she can fuck your shit up from fucking her. Nothing like getting rodded of the range. That said, there is nothing like a round blowing up in the barrel of your firearm.

J

I use my forearm to blow rounds all the time.

I forget to switch hit once and a while though so righty is a beast and lefty is only meh. I look like a rodeo champ.

Got my new Xikar gear today. I have to show this off. It's pretty gear. This was a gift from my Uncle.

I got a 5 finger Xikar ashtray, a 2 blade guillotine style Xikar Xi2 cutter, and a single torch side ignition Xikar Executive II lighter all in black. I added a compare with a standard Bic lighter so you guys get an idea of the size. Also just to gloat a little I tossed a few high end sticks in the tray. An Ashton ESG 24 year Salute, an Ashton VSG Prestige (Churchill) and a Davidoff Millennium Blend Churchill respectively.

DSCN2968_zpsc76d82d4.jpg

DSCN2969_zps5b9edb11.jpg

DSCN2965_zpsfae0bf24.jpg

DSCN2964_zps05118366.jpg

I'm not super big on that style of cutter. I like how it feels to use but the cutter I grabbed feels so much sharper....

Licaro or something...

That is a great ashtray and lighter. My Xicar lighter is great. Not nearly as nice as yours however.

Edited by dem beats

Love my sport quad. I highly suggest you invest in one.

I have a built TRX450R. Fucker is a blast. There is no such thing as first gear on that hoss.

03_zpseb2e9c97.jpg

06_zps34646ad2.jpg

nsm11_zps5c2a68b7.jpg

Looks like a lot of fun!

Only religious extremists and ultra feminists are worse.

J

No, they don't circuit train and sweat up half the gym without cleaning up during peak hours.

Nothing like going into the gym to work one muscle group to see half the equipment taken up by one douche, and ten people waiting their turn.

I'm not super big on that style of cutter. I like how it feels to use but the cutter I grabbed feels so much sharper....

Licaro or something...

I love the cutter. I smoked a Monte today just to try it. It cut so quickly it shocked me. It is SUPER sharp. I have a Stackhouse dual blade Guillotine that I like, but it requires a wide grip and I tend to twist when cutting. I just like the way the Xi2 fits in my hand. My buddy has the Colibri cutter that is shaped similar to my Xi2, but it is bigger and feels clunky.

The good thing is that it has a lifetime guarantee. If it goes dull I can return it to them and they will replace the blades. If anything happens to it at all, they will repair or replace it no questions asked. I do like their Phantom cutter... I may grab one. It is real carbon fiber, and soooo sexy.

300bkcf.jpg  300bkcf-back.jpg

300bkcf-detail.jpg

:P sorry, growing up we always called our fourwheelers "bikes" for some reason.

tongue.png sorry, growing up we always called our fourwheelers "bikes" for some reason.

Same here.

We used that term for things with pedals.

Ok... Bikes are not dumb, just the people operating them.

Doesn't Sean ride a bike? I bet he is pedaling his ass over to your house right now to kick your ass.

Edited by sandt38
Did I really type you're ass?

I'm fairly certain Sean doesn't ride like 99% of the fucktards here in MN.

I could be wrong. When I assume it makes an Ass out of you and Sean or however that goes.

:-)