Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

As much as I hate to do that, she is off my back for now...

That dividend has the highest yield you could ever get.

As much as I hate to do that, she is off my back for now...

That dividend has the highest yield you could ever get.

Let's hope so.

Still cheaper than putting in a new whirlpool tub in the bathroom ;)

Had one before and never used it and it sucks to keep clean if you use it as a primary shower.

Did my taxes I always get ass raped by the gov!!..I have no kids to claim,So I don't get shit back..Everybody that draws welfare and don't work a lick with a football team of kids gets my monies I guess.... I hate the gov! Crooked bastards...And the bad part about it the people with a bunch of kids that don't work will not spend no money on their kiddos..They will buy new cars,clothes,drugs...ect. Bastards!!

Still cheaper than putting in a new whirlpool tub in the bathroom wink.png

Had one before and never used it and it sucks to keep clean if you use it as a primary shower.

Even more reason for a hot tub! :D

Still cheaper than putting in a new whirlpool tub in the bathroom wink.png

Even more reason for a hot tub! :D

;)

Penguin, you wrong for that hommie.

n04LQAk.gif

I always get ass raped!!

Uhhh...sorry to hear that?

Abstract question. Anyone heard any live Night Ranger that was worth a shit? I know Gillis can rip on the guitar, but didn't realize that he played with them. Not my style of music, but could imagine if they cut him loose that live they could have been impressive.

I always get ass raped!!

I always get ass raped!!

Sounds like he likes it

Abstract question. Anyone heard any live Night Ranger that was worth a shit? I know Gillis can rip on the guitar, but didn't realize that he played with them. Not my style of music, but could imagine if they cut him loose that live they could have been impressive.

Tried their Live in Japan album?

Ozzy used him as a stand in for Rhodes to complete the Diary of a Madman tour, if I'm not mistaken

Tried their Live in Japan album?

I've looked for nothing. Japan would be a place someone could rip.

*goes to Amazon

Ozzy used him as a stand in for Rhodes to complete the Diary of a Madman tour, if I'm not mistaken

Only briefly. He played on Ozzy's joke album, Speak of the Devil. Too bad that joke ended up being their best album by FAR. Was supposed to be Randy and only recorded after his death due to a contract, but it is a must own if you like Ozzy at all IMO.

He had the best sounding Strat ever. Of course he basically built it himself out of parts. His solo's on that album are untouchable for me right now. Once I get my chops back we'll see. No way I'll ever be that musical, but I'll have fun trying.

Abstract topic #2. I know what notes I can sing, but any idea how I can find songs that are recorded in my natural register? With all my travels to Asia I'd like some Karaoke material and it'd be even better if I liked the song enough to play the guitar part as well. Way more fun to randomly hop on stage when you sing as well.

Seems like I can buy tracks off the 1988 japanese live album but not the album.

I am not interested in something that is all produced, really just want uncut recording. Stupid normal people don't like solos in their pop

Okay, I'll listen to this tomorrow.

Lol