Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

AswX843.jpg

What is that in the pic the arrow is pointig to?Cant tell on my phone...

Any Louis Vuitton experts in here?

J

I may be of help depending on what you want to know.

J

Whatchu need?

Lady needed some more jeans and plain colored shirts for the new job at Home Depot. While looking around a Salvation Army I came upon a LV bag that I had not seen before. Looking at the stitching and materials it had enough legit pieces to pick it up. Only thing I can't find is the date stamp. I didn't spend an arm and a leg on it, and worst case scenario, its a decent bag for her, but I'd like to find out more.

J

What model is it? There are LV #'s that are traceable to certify it is real.  

The easy way is take it to a store and let them identify it for you.

Nothing like snow

Again!

Weekend from hell or so it seems. If big bearing aren't failing, chains are blowing apart, and motors are catching on fire!

Glad today is my Friday! 

Nothing like snow

Again!

Uggh yeah snow again! Woo!

Got another 2" overnight and this morning.

Same here, and my new carb I bought for my snow thrower is shit.

Fuck Sean, I was even in snow these last couple days in Flag. :D

J

Whatchu need?

Lady needed some more jeans and plain colored shirts for the new job at Home Depot. While looking around a Salvation Army I came upon a LV bag that I had not seen before. Looking at the stitching and materials it had enough legit pieces to pick it up. Only thing I can't find is the date stamp. I didn't spend an arm and a leg on it, and worst case scenario, its a decent bag for her, but I'd like to find out more.

J

I've been looking and cannot find it. I know they didn't start numbering the products until the 80's.

I may just take it into a store this week.

J

I am looking for a decent curl bar and some weights..Any suggestions that will not kill me on shipping?

Craigslist

No time to go pick up bro!...I am just looking for a decent 20 lb curl bar and 2-25 lb plates and 2-10 lb plates..new if I could find something and maybe 2-5 lb plates if the shipping is free!

Maybe amazon or ebay then. If you can't find 5 hours to not pick up a six paxk and instead pick up some iron for a lot less cash then you need to figure shit out.

J

Yea I wish it was as easy as grabbing a six pack on the 60 mile trip home after working 10-12 hours a day 7 days a week most of the time..

Ummm it is. Put down the fucking cross and pick up the iron brother.

J

I am looking for a decent curl bar and some weights..Any suggestions that will not kill me on shipping?

Craigslist

No time to go pick up bro!...I am just looking for a decent 20 lb curl bar and 2-25 lb plates and 2-10 lb plates..new if I could find something and maybe 2-5 lb plates if the shipping is free!

Maybe amazon or ebay then. If you can't find 5 hours to not pick up a six paxk and instead pick up some iron for a lot less cash then you need to figure shit out.

J

Yea I wish it was as easy as grabbing a six pack on the 60 mile trip home after working 10-12 hours a day 7 days a week most of the time..

Ummm it is. Put down the fucking cross and pick up the iron brother.

J

I am going to pick the iron up bro!! smile.png I don't see how you think my beer is going to kill me?

hF9BAC672.jpg

Spell check?

Maybe the dog typed it?

Maybe the dog typed it?

True!! LOL

Hey guys, I'm going to solicit like a spammer here.

I'm using Insync so that I can sync my Google Drive to my Linux machine. The program cost $10 after a 15-day trial but it's free if I get 10 people to install and sign in with there Google account (for there 15 day trial) then I get it for free.

So, if anyone could be a boss and download, install and sign in (its available on Windows/Mac/Linux) I would be greatly appreciative. you can uninstall right after if you would like.

https://www.insynchq.com/r/107214661442313803427

J

Whatchu need?

J

I've been looking and cannot find it. I know they didn't start numbering the products until the 80's.

I may just take it into a store this week.

J

Do you care if it is real?  Only reason to say yes in my mind is if you want to sell it lol

J

Whatchu need?

J

It's fake.  FUCKLOADS of fake ones out there.  One of my friends' wife sells them.  If it were real it would NOT be at the salvation army.  Fakes are usually in the $20-60 range

In Rome Senegalese immigrants were the ones selling fake bags on the street. You could get a fake bag for very cheap. 

So this 2-4" snow fall turned in 9" total! Good stuff Sean.