Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Hell I could tow that behind my snowmobile

Parts Miata deal fell. The owner decided to fix it. Had we gone there last weekend.....

At least I'm taking the course and I'll be able to tow a car trailer behind the Jeep. 

I still want a Miata as a side car.

As expected, an initial release of the Justice Department's report from their civil rights investigation into the Ferguson, Mo. police department is damning, and concludes, the New York Times reports, that officers "have routinely violated the constitutional rights of the city's black residents."

According to the Times, the full report is expected to be released Wednesday, and will contain the following data points, culled from records from 2012–2014 (emphasis ours):

In compiling the report, federal investigators conducted hundreds of interviews, reviewed 35,000 pages of police records and analyzed race data compiled for every police stop. They concluded that, over the past two years, African-Americans — who make up about two-thirds of the city's population — accounted
for 85 percent of traffic stops, 90 percent of citations, 93 percent of arrests and 88 percent of cases in which the police used force.

I pulled the trigger on one this past summer :)
They are just good ol' fashioned fun.

Parts Miata deal fell. The owner decided to fix it. Had we gone there last weekend.....

At least I'm taking the course and I'll be able to tow a car trailer behind the Jeep.

I've always found them girlish, but I just received my new issue of C&D today and the new Miata is in there, and I actually like it. It needs some more power, but at 2300lbs, well. . .

too much mazda talk in here. Aaron you already have two mazdas and your side car is a RX8, Miata would be a downgrade

I've always found them girlish, but I just received my new issue of C&D today and the new Miata is in there, and I actually like it. It needs some more power, but at 2300lbs, well. . .

That stigma is why I have hesitated on snatching up an affordable used one for fun.  The power to weight ratio on the new Miata is nice.

too much mazda talk in here. Aaron you already have two mazdas and your side car is a RX8, Miata would be a downgrade

As the RX8 goes more and more track specific.....

Sean, do you use a mandolin?

If so, any recommendations? I hate slicing pounds and pounds of taters.

Sean, do you use a mandolin?

If so, any recommendations? I hate slicing pounds and pounds of taters.

I just had a G37S coupe keep up with me. What the actual Fuck!?

Aaaaaargh

More snow and ice on the way!!!!smile.png

anyone familar with verizon phones? lg g3, s5, droid turbo. 

I'm thinking lg g3. 

not interested in waiting for the s6. 

And I am not a fan of Samsung lately, but the product is on fleek hommie.