Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

It was a chosen problem. They prefer the bikes anyways. I don't drink and drive

I choose too as well...You know I have to give you hell as much as you give me for drinking :D And did you drive the bike?Your thinking is impaired when drinking alcoholic beverages and your reflexes tends to respond slower given the ethanol that is now soaking your receptors..What would have happened if you pulled out in front of a car Sean?

Limestone trail, no motor vehicles. Had a deer pulled out I would have wasted it.

Major difference between you and I, I am not an asshat when drunk.

No not much differance between me and you..You just assume they are..That is a big difference assuming and knowing sean. Edited by mikel7829

You guys should be ashamed of your self.."not all but you know who you are" I assume you were the guys in J.R. High that picked on the retards..

Im not included am I?

Mike you went from making bad jokes to being incredibly insulting to people.

As for judging a book by its cover, give us something else to judge you by.

What we know about you is you have cats, you like getting drunk and making poor decisions up to and including washing your ass in a sink at work.

You try to get some kind of science-isj points across but you fail, or copy from Wikipedia.

For whatever reason you take your issues out on others. You push buttons or troll people for what I can only guess is to make yourself feel better. I can't figure out why someone would treat themselves and others that way unless it's some kind of missguided and ultimately failed way to deal with deeper issues.

Stop being a jerk, stop trying to impress and sound smart. You might even be smart but we will never know, as you decide to knock people down a rather than lift them up.

Maybe you make a million bucks a year and are a real nice guy, but based on how you act and treat people here.... It just makes me wish you weren't such a sad person.

Also it's not retard. Not in a public forum, especially when trying to talk about a group of people who you basically described as low hanging fruit for bullies. The term is person with disability or disabilities. They are first a person, respect that. Secondly retard means slow. That isn't appropriate. Even the term "on the spectrum" would be more acceptable.

Learn to behave respectfully or completely stop commenting. No one wants to hear you be disrespectful anymore.

Edited by dem beats

Mike you went from making bad jokes to being incredibly insulting to people.

As for judging a book by its cover, give us something else to judge you by.

What we know about you is you have cats, you like getting drunk and making poor decisions up to and including washing your ass in a sink at work.

You try to get some kind of science-isj points across but you fail, or copy from Wikipedia.

For whatever reason you take your issues out on others. You push buttons or troll people for what I can only guess is to make yourself feel better. I can't figure out why someone would treat themselves and others that way unless it's some kind of missguided and ultimately failed way to deal with deeper issues.

Stop being a jerk, stop trying to impress and sound smart. You might even be smart but we will never know, as you decide to knock people down a rather than lift them up.

Maybe you make a million bucks a year and are a real nice guy, but based on how you act and treat people here.... It just makes me wish you weren't such a sad person.

Also it's not retard. Not in a public forum, especially when trying to talk about a group of people who you basically described as low hanging fruit for bullies. The term is person with disability or disabilities. They are first a person, respect that. Secondly retard means slow. That isn't appropriate. Even the term "on the spectrum" would be more acceptable.

Learn to behave respectfully or completely stop commenting. No one wants to hear you be disrespectful anymore.

I have never disrespected anybody or insulted anyone that I recall..But I have played with the ones that try to humilate me on a daily basis..And Matt I dont quote from Wiki..lol anything I post that makes sense is from education that I can prove and have provided pics in the past of anything I said I have done and as far as the retarded statement I made was refering to how I am assumed to be "slow"..So it is ok as long as it is me the one that it is getting it done to? Maybe I missed sumthin idk I am confused...

I was making a joke about the Dos Equis commercial with the most interesting man in the world when referring to drinking and driving.

You have quoted the internet before and have been called out on it.

I don't care about your education or pictures of proof of anything. I care about how you treat people.

You just made this statement.

I assume you were the guys in J.R. High that picked on the retards..

That isn't you calling yourself a retard. That's using the term retard to describe children. So you can make yourself look like a victim. No one is bullying you, but you sure are acting like a real jerk.

This really isn't any different than walking into a bar and the bartender asking you what drink you'll have and then you getting flabbergasted.

Then the bartender is like WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

Fuck, this is my life: narrating what some guy on the Internet does when he's not washing his asshole in the fucking sink.

I would never call you retarded because that's insulting to people that are actually retarded.

Fuck, this is my life: narrating what some guy on the Internet does when he's not washing his asshole in the fucking sink.

I laughed so hard.

Thank you.

:-)

I'm glad you are here. I just realised I was trying to make a point to the same sink defiler. It turns out my face may be softer than the brick wall I continue to smash into.

Can we get Aaron to change his account subtext to "sink defiler?" That would make my life almost complete.

Like really fucking close.

Can we get Aaron to change his account subtext to "sink defiler?" That would make my life almost complete.

That a kitkat with coffee and maybe a check for 1.2 billion.

I'll probably want all that tomorrow, but tonight I hit 4000kcal and got this girl's number, so I'm feeling pretty content.

I can't believe people take DNP (dinitrophenol) as a dietary supplement, fawwwwk.

You have quoted the internet before and have been called out on it.

I don't care about your education or pictures of proof of anything. I care about how you treat people.

You just made this statement.

I assume you were the guys in J.R. High that picked on the retards..

That isn't you calling yourself a retard. That's using the term retard to describe children. So you can make yourself look like a victim. No one is bullying you, but you sure are acting like a real jerk.

oh loard... No I was not making fun of retarded children.. nice turn around! And I quoted like one thing and told I was..Scroll back and show some proof please...

Hahahaha..ya'll to need to quit hating because I am so smart!!and not the dummy you guys thought I was.

I'll probably want all that tomorrow, but tonight I hit 4000kcal and got this girl's number, so I'm feeling pretty content.

Pics or B.S.!

Whats the old saying?

"Its all fun till the rabbits got the gun"

I think thats how it goes anyway if not idk..lol