Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Anything you can use to reduce super long shit from wrapping around?

<-- trims trees with my plastic wire

Not that I know of I'd use the hedge trimmer for trimming the trees. Put it on the long shaft extension and you have a 9 foot hedge trimmer.

Oh and speed feed ftmfw.

* I think that is what it is called. Am in the car trying to rest my back while the fan is walking around the fair

Auto feed or tap feed? Stihl offers both. I like the fixed head so far.

speed feed> stihl for heads. Reload in 20 seconds. I like tap as I trim arou d a lot of hard surfaces that snap plastic

Can't beat the mayo

It is the one in FL..I don't know wtf to think That was my only parent growing up my father was killed when I was 5..But I don't want to make her to have anymore negative outlooks then she already has so I don't say to much about the situation.IDK

And I kinda am starting to feel she thinks I don't give a fuck.But if anything happened to her it would be very hard on me because we have always been close.

The fair already started.....

Fuck retail, sometimes.

Stearns county. Fuck the state fair....actually fuck all fairs.

I love it.

There is no reason why but I do.

Every other week out of the month she has to have treatments 5 days out of the week with some sort of shit that contains human blood..A fucking vial is a few dollars under $10k . 2 vials per treatment per day that is 20 vials per month!!.She is now getting sent to the fucking mayo clinic to see if this treatment is the right route after 30 months of this treatment that may have been a waste of fuckin time....And it has done no good at all period.

Lol..

The fair already started.....

Fuck retail, sometimes.

Stearns county. Fuck the state fair....actually fuck all fairs.

I love it.

There is no reason why but I do.

I hate it.  Abhor is a better word.  The whole idea and of course the fact it brings out more scum than I thought there was in MN

I am going to the grocery store in the morning going to get a fuck load of shrimp to grill already know how I am going to do that..Also going to pick up some nice ribeyes need some advice if anybody wants to help on a propane grill what temp and how long should I cook the ribeyes for?

thanks,

michael

"propane" is a rather broad description.  Also need to know thickness as that will make a monster difference.

If it is a flat pack steak I wouldn't do them for any more than 2min a side on my grill, but mine is natural gas and therefore not as much heat potential as propane, but still probably hotter than what you are going to cook on.

"propane" is a rather broad description.  Also need to know thickness as that will make a monster difference.

If it is a flat pack steak I wouldn't do them for any more than 2min a side on my grill, but mine is natural gas and therefore not as much heat potential as propane, but still probably hotter than what you are going to cook on.

Hold on and I will get a pick on what i'm cooking on...And I have no clue on the thickness what ever they have probably packaged..or I can request if I need to..how thick should I get?

Looks dirty but has only been cooked on twice just finally had the time to assemble ..Galaxy 3 pics suck!..lol

">http://20150801_223556_zpsnyy4gxqw.jpg

">http://20150801_223518_zpsnnq6zrmk.jpg

">http://20150801_223546_zps2yebofnw.jpg

">http://http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/mikel7829/media/20150801_223606_zpsacmyeqnj.jpg.html'>20150801_223606_zpsacmyeqnj.jpg

Man I am so fucking stressed out!! My mother is going to the Mayo Clinic for testing like for a week..She has a neurological disorder I am still fucking confused what it is..auto immune of some sort losing her movement in hands and walking..ect.. I am still fucking lost..One minute she is saying if it is what she thinks it is life span is only any were from 18 months to five years,So I don't know what the fuck to think..she has been in the medical field since age 22 and is 59 and about 2 years ago the neurologist took her off work.She tells me she is scared to death to know the out come of her trip..I try to tell her to look at the positive outcome of the trip but she gets defensive then starts telling me more negative things that could be wrong..Honestly I know they are a issue but I think she has it in her head it is worse than it is..So I have no fucking clue what to say,I live my life day for day some may disagree but I will not sit and weep today on something that might happen tomorrow.You are not promised tomorrow,the next hour,minute,ect ect..I honestly feel a lot of this is in her head and sometimes I think she has become a hypochondriac talking to her sometimes.I always try to keep her positive but no matter what we are talking about it ends up about how sick she is..IDK I needed to vent sorry..

She should try taking grains out of her diet for a month and see if her symptoms improve. Worst case it doesn't help. Best case it does.

Good luck.

Man I am so fucking stressed out!! My mother is going to the Mayo Clinic for testing like for a week..She has a neurological disorder I am still fucking confused what it is..auto immune of some sort losing her movement in hands and walking..ect.. I am still fucking lost..One minute she is saying if it is what she thinks it is life span is only any were from 18 months to five years,So I don't know what the fuck to think..she has been in the medical field since age 22 and is 59 and about 2 years ago the neurologist took her off work.She tells me she is scared to death to know the out come of her trip..I try to tell her to look at the positive outcome of the trip but she gets defensive then starts telling me more negative things that could be wrong..Honestly I know they are a issue but I think she has it in her head it is worse than it is..So I have no fucking clue what to say,I live my life day for day some may disagree but I will not sit and weep today on something that might happen tomorrow.You are not promised tomorrow,the next hour,minute,ect ect..I honestly feel a lot of this is in her head and sometimes I think she has become a hypochondriac talking to her sometimes.I always try to keep her positive but no matter what we are talking about it ends up about how sick she is..IDK I needed to vent sorry..

She should try taking grains out of her diet for a month and see if her symptoms improve. Worst case it doesn't help. Best case it does.

Good luck.

She goes to the Mayo Clinic in the morning in Florida.Starts Monday with the test and shit..idk man but thanks for the advice.

The mayo clinic is great.

That is what I hear.She goes to four different doctors between here and Nashville,and evidently they have no clue what the fuck is going on.They referred her there several months  ago finally gave her a first appointment last month for Monday being they had no openings till then...I would hope it would be a good place being it took 3/4 of a year to get a appointment.She would not let me,my sis or brother go I am guessing so we will not know exactly whats going on...frustrating! I thought about just popping up in a day or so down there but idk...

Hoping for the best Mike. :)

Hoping for the best Mike. smile.png

Thanks bro.

Any ideas on how to tweek or improve this before I start?

Will be 2lb of shrimp...1lb medium shrimp 1lb large shrimp

I will use a little olive oil

1 stick of butter melted

1 sliced lemon and 1 lime "maybe 2 they are small" layered on the butter

Then I will place the shrimp on top of the lemon&lime slices

1 pack of italian seasoning mix sprinkled across the shrimp

then grilled.smile.png

Trying to keep this fairly easy.

I spent a $109.46  at the grocery store and had only 3 plastic bags full of shit..It is crazy how much prices are going up..I can only imagine what the cost will reach by the time Obama gets his ass out of the white house..When or if he increases minimum wage the cost of living will probably sky rocket even more.

I would do the following. Only cook the shrimp big enough to not fall through the grate.

Dry the off diligently. Dredge through a butter, salt, pepper, cayenne mixture.

Throw them on a high heat grill for a couple minutes per side. To get the grill to high heat turn all the burners on, close the lid and leave it like that for 10 minutes. While cooking, don't go play with your tigers, stand by the grill. Make sure your beer is in hand and more than half full because you are not leaving. Do NOT let them overcook!

Pull them and eat? You could put a wee bit more butter on them or something. If you don't over cook they will be awesome.

K, maybe not all the burners on yours. Is that a searing burner on the right?