Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

got a totally different gun today then the one I had in mind bought Beretta Px4 9mm probably overpaid a little bit 530$ +tax it came out to 602$. I like the way the gun looks and it feels real good in my hand. Any thoughts lol

Compact or sub compact? The CD mod.2 and the XDm are impossible to beat for me. If the baretta feels better then you made a good choice.

I don't understand the rotating barrel but Beretta May know something about making a gun that I don't.

Can you even hold (comfortably) the mod.2? Seems it would be a bit small for you given you large hands.

If you get the right package it comes with a larger magazine which extends the grip.

got a totally different gun today then the one I had in mind bought Beretta Px4 9mm probably overpaid a little bit 530$ +tax it came out to 602$. I like the way the gun looks and it feels real good in my hand. Any thoughts lol

Compact or sub compact? The CD mod.2 and the XDm are impossible to beat for me. If the baretta feels better then you made a good choice.

I don't understand the rotating barrel but Beretta May know something about making a gun that I don't.

full size, would hold 17 rounds but in fucking California only 10.

Yeah, we get it.  CA sucks like Mikey's trannies.

huh2.gif

Can you even hold (comfortably) the mod.2? Seems it would be a bit small for you given you large hands.

The mod.2 with the mag extension. The short mag is definitely too small.

If I was proficient it shouldn't matter. Your middle and ring finger are the only real grip you need/should use.

Have really decided on cutting down the drinking a bit,as I have the day off tomorrow I got me a 6-pack to sip and relax on and enjoy the night..Normally I probably would have a 12 pack+ and get smashed to be honest.It is starting to get old and wasting my whole late night and free day.

I need a JJFU Normad.https://www.jjfu.com/nomad_10

That thing is sexy but too much $$ for me. GAP used to make one of the absolute best AR10 rifles. Heck the DPMS rifle that lost the contract for the seals is pretty epic too.

I just purchased new furniture for my AR10 today and they gave me the wrong part. I missed it too but I asked the tickets at the shop if the PRS stock I was grabbing was for AR10 or AR15.

Sure as shit, it is the AR15 part. I did score a nice 25 round Pmag and a nice little 10 rounder.

Also grabbed a nice new grip. Good stuff.

I want just to have because he makes a stromtrooper edition. I have 3 AR's to play with, just never really got into making them mine.

If you feel the need to let an AR go, I may be in the market for the right price. I've been wanting to go back to the rifle range, and my friends .308 isn't always available.

J

I cannot recommend DPMS enough, especially if you want a .308 type rifle.

I'm Definately a value shopper, and they are the best value I have seen.

Looking into em now. Any downfalls in your experience?

Honestly I'd like .223/ 5.56 as that is a round I have loved since I was a teenager. The .308 is just what a good friend picked up.

J

I'm 556 you can't make a bad choice. I like the SASS type rifles, but again I'm an LR kinda guy.

The GII rifles are amazing too. .308 but amazing.

Have really decided on cutting down the drinking a bit,as I have the day off tomorrow I got me a 6-pack to sip and relax on and enjoy the night..Normally I probably would have a 12 pack+ and get smashed to be honest.It is starting to get old and wasting my whole late night and free day.

keep drinking heavily and theres a good chance you will get liver cirrhosis... might already have it, my advice would be to cut WAAAAAY back before its to late. Edited by Stephen93s10

question for you guys that own/shoot guns when looking down the sights do you keep both eyes open or just one? I only use one, cant seem to really focus with both open.

Drink whiskey. You can get smashed and pass out faster. Giving you more time for sleep and more time in your free day.

Drink whiskey. You can get smashed and pass out faster. Giving you more time for sleep and more time in your free day.

Lol...I don't care for the whiskey bro,maybe a nip of homemade apple pie shine once in a blue moon.

FUCK my back :(  I can't even put my own underwear on today. 

FUCK my back sad.png  I can't even put my own underwear on today. 

Leave the pannies off and commando as long as it is not your menstrual cycle.

FUCK my back :( I can't even put my own underwear on today.

Good Lord. Let me know if you need some help around the house. I'll help with just about anything other than your underpants.

Thanks dude.  Going to the Marsh (old folks rehab center, lol) for a hot tub followed by a massage.  Whatever POPPED yanked everything else out of whack.  Saying I am tense now is an understatement

Hot tub is one of the best things you can do.

Maybe some of those old folks will have some good meds or medical marijuana that they can share!

I'm 556 you can't make a bad choice. I like the SASS type rifles, but again I'm an LR kinda guy.

They look great. Just gotta pay for other shit first.

J

Hot tub is one of the best things you can do.

Maybe some of those old folks will have some good meds or medical marijuana that they can share!

ha

They look great. Just gotta pay for other shit first.

J

You getting a shit ton of rain yet bro?

I must have drank way too much. I feel like I drank way too much.

So miserable. I need a frew brews and some sunglasses.

I must have drank way too much. I feel like I drank way too much.

So miserable. I need a frew brews and some sunglasses.

You must have picked up the several I skipped last night..biggrin.png

Both my eyes are open. On glass it helps if I close my other eye, I actually wouldn't mind a pair of glasses with the one side covered.

Just got back from brunch, tequila sunrise and cubano sammich Mmmmm.

Both my eyes are open. On glass it helps if I close my other eye, I actually wouldn't mind a pair of glasses with the one side covered.

Whats wrong bro?

I want to train with both eyes like the ACOG was intended. Have never been able to shoot with 2 eyes on a rifle.