Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

This will not be a car I drive much, but rather a classic I always wanted to have.

I couldn't own something I couldn't drive.

Not even if you had a lift you could show how beautiful it was on the top and bottom?

That would give me an excuse to thrash on it since it would be easy to fix.

So Friday I test drove a 2016 4runner and I drove my 4runner to the dealership. Reason I did this was so I could feel the difference back to back. The salesman wanted to check my 4runner out so I let him. His comment was I can not believe how clean this is and well it runs. I said to him don't fall in love you can not afford my 4runner. He laughed and said you really are a 4runner guy.

If the Tesla weren't such a sloppy pig.

I read the numbers and I thought it was the car for me.

The interior while kinda ok, is not my style at all. It doesn't feel special and it's just not ergonomic.

I would like to drive the P90D or whatever the new one is to see what I think about it... But I'm sure it won't excite me in anything other than fast launches.

I drove one before it was released. The launches and rolling accel is insane. Just is a sloppy pig.

That and I do not want AWD.

I've always liked those myself. Too bad as well on the new ones since the Panamera and Cayenne have such great interiors that they shit on the 911

If I wanted a daily driver the Cayenne would be my choice.

The chilli pepper is dope, but I think the x5m or x6m would still be more my style.

Its been so long since I drove any of them, I should try them all again....

X5m sucks

The other two are hard for me to pick. I like how the BMW drives better though.

I am sure on a track the results would be different Matt. The Pcar will win, but where you drive I don't think so.

entirely too many unsportsmanlike conduct penalties, not enough pass interference penalties

Bronco's D put on a fucking clinic tonight. Reminiscent of the ole Orange Crush days. Beautiful.

I am sure on a track the results would be different Matt. The Pcar will win, but where you drive I don't think so.

I used to care about pure raw performance. Just perfect number chasing.

Now I just want to feel excited and a little flamboyant.

That's why I like the 911. To me it feels so interesting, engaging, and unique.

I think i should drive a vette or mustang of modern times though. They seem like they might be a real hoot!

I was >475 at one point.

I'm 350.5 as of yesterday after a particularly dry and lean day.

Hell yeah ! 

I used to care about pure raw performance. Just perfect number chasing.

Now I just want to feel excited and a little flamboyant.

That's why I like the 911. To me it feels so interesting, engaging, and unique.

I think i should drive a vette or mustang of modern times though. They seem like they might be a real hoot!

I understand, exactly why I said sit in one. It killed my excitement and feeling of flamboyance.

Why would you guys want to feel like Elton John?

Is it Friday yet?

One day closer!

Is it Friday yet?

Considering i just got off a 4 day weekend that would be superb!

Is it Friday yet?

WERD!

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

Is it Friday yet?

WERD!

To bigberd.

Matt just wants a butt rocket

Rocket maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Sean, any experience with the XTS?

Sean, any experience with the XTS?

I drove one when they first came out. The CUE integration is ghastly, but otherwise it made me think about it. The Vsport version drives nice.