Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Congrats Nigel.

Can't believe I am at a point in my life where I feel like I am too old to do that again.

I'm 30, and my wife turns 32 in a couple of weeks. It's either now or never for us, so we decided on now.

This should still make it possible for all 3 kids to be out of the house before I'm 50, and out of post secondary education before I look into retirement.

I hate the fact that I've become a long term planner, I don't like feeling like an adult... I'm still young damnit!

So I have never done a ceiling fan with a remote. To those of you who have a remote fan, can I bury the antenna in the ceiling cup? The wire hanging out is the antenna. I am not certain how it will work if I hide it in the stainless housing. I would love to bury it but I am unsure of how well it will function.

I've probably hung about 50 of those damn things and not one has had an exposed antenna. No issues to worry about.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

Magneride still exists? Figured they'd have something better now, only been out for what, 18 years in Cadillac?

Ferrari still uses it too.  

Gen 3 has been released though by the way.  2 wire with way faster response.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 323

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php:1) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328

Congrats Nigel.

Can't believe I am at a point in my life where I feel like I am too old to do that again.

I'm 30, and my wife turns 32 in a couple of weeks. It's either now or never for us, so we decided on now.

This should still make it possible for all 3 kids to be out of the house before I'm 50, and out of post secondary education before I look into retirement.

I hate the fact that I've become a long term planner, I don't like feeling like an adult... I'm still young damnit!

I'm 41.  Mine are 6 & 4 so we are done.  If we won the lottery there are such thing as surrogate mothers. :P

Thanks guys. A PITA but under way...

Rug to tie it in...

a912e13a-000e-4156-8f18-ee1815b1d247_100

Rough idea of color..

6e96a26ab57ddc9bb56244e4c6e100c0_zpsqjhw

Stripping the ceiling. Unfortunately it was shot right on the sheetrock, so I have had to do a lot of repair. This is a serious mess and a serious PITA. I will never do this shit again.

smDSCN3444_zpspxxvqbgm.jpg

New ceiling fan and color on ceiling in the rooms. 3 speed, variable LED light level and all remote controlled.

smIMAG0554_zps5dkrqnke.jpg

Looking good, almost chillin like a villain on the Vanilla Ice Project. 

Will be boy #3. Have a 7 yr old and a 4 yr old already.

Congrats! Kids are awesome when they are a tax deduction.

Which one has more BRAPS?

Complete, running 13b turbo for sale in the UK. I'd love to brap-brap the Miata but it's not going to happen. 

only thing that would make it better would be a red interior, I have thought about a 1 series. Sad they got rid of the car in the states.

I guess I didnt even realize it replaced the one series. It looks bigger at a glance, haven't really payed attention 

They just changed their numbering sequence.

Even cars are coupes, odd cars are 4 doors.  Seems backwards to me...

A 1 series I believe is coming, but it'll be a fwd piece of crap 4 door. :(

I love a loose pour and all but god damn

Sloppy ho.  Why the hell would you do that in a pint glass.  Rocks glass bitch.

Sloppy ho.  Why the hell would you do that in a pint glass.  Rocks glass bitch.

I usually pour my bourbon in a pint glass like that... with less ice... and no fruit...

Ha.  If you don't want ice you don't need a rocks glass.

I've actually made pretty decent simple syrup with one

Edited by Penguin4x4