spanky1975

3- SSA DCON 12's......my first vid !

nice nice nice!!!

Those DCONs are a sweet low power sub! Nice video!

Thanks. They are the best subs I have owned so far. Have had many compliments on them. Sorry the sound is bad. Video was taken with my Galaxy S3.

Excellent choice. Dcon's seem to surprise people everyday. :)

I know everyone my sister show's her DCON to is always impressed. She says she always has them listen to it first, then shows it to them. They can't believe it's the only sub in the truck.

I recommend them A LOT because they really are a great value. Whether the mic has a hard time with the sound or not it sure seems like they're really giving some output. One thing I noticed is that they seem to really be doing well covering their full range of bass.

I know everyone my sister show's her DCON to is always impressed. She says she always has them listen to it first, then shows it to them. They can't believe it's the only sub in the truck.

I recommend them A LOT because they really are a great value. Whether the mic has a hard time with the sound or not it sure seems like they're really giving some output. One thing I noticed is that they seem to really be doing well covering their full range of bass.

Yea, my DCONs cover a big range so easy. And, they do get crazy low too. The song I played in the vid is a good song and does cover a good range but it doesn't have the real lows. I put on "Tom de Vos - Penetration (decaf)" today and was blown away at how low they go and how good they sound doing it. I have to say that I am COMPLETELY satisfied with these subs. I will try and get some more vids up soon (with a better camera).

Thanks for all the comments and views. :)

new vid uploading now with a little roof flex at the end :)....hope this vid is better. Used my good camera so I think it turned out good......enjoy !!!

Love it man!