download333333_zps83f98e0b.jpg

download3333_zps28376b27.jpg

Crescendo BC2Ks stacked

install3_zps24fe8618.jpg

Sub amps and 4 chan amp fuses boxes mounted up

install1_zps8372474d.jpg

4 chan board made and tested for fitment

install5_zpsdb126e82.jpg

Amps wired up and set to go. Everything is hooked up now, and ready to go. Going to add a few more bits here and there but for now its all hooked up. I ran out of wire so I need a tad more from Knukon. On top of that I had an Autopage alarm installed, so its been a busy weekend. So the wait for batteries and a second xcon continue until I return from Korea.

Got up with Nate over at Excessive Amperage and he received the spare alt I sent in for rebuild. Should be looking at about 250amps when he's done with it. Out here in Japan something like that is like $1000.00 easy.

lookin good man....what is that beasty looking sub in the garage floor?

This is looking awesome. Everything is really clean previously, I'm sure it will turn out great.

lookin good man....what is that beasty looking sub in the garage floor?

Sub on the floor is a Bostwick Drag R. Pretty popular here in Japan. Seems like Digital Designs and RE audio are the next big thing here as well. I'm pushing SSA and DC Audio. Had a couple friends order up Zcons.

This is looking awesome. Everything is really clean previously, I'm sure it will turn out great.

Thanks bro. Hoping those Xcons get loud in this little van, I'm thinking they should.

I'm really diggin the build man! Keep it up! I think those Xcons are gonna pop that voxy's cherry :P

Great carpet work, it is really clean!

Great work. I love Japan. Be there again in April smile.png/>

Yea man hit me up if you're out here.

Where in Japan are you?

Just a quick up on the alt. project. Nate hit up on Facebook this morning. He's putting some work in on my HO alt. Shooting for 250a. output.

Stock 70amp alt...Toyota should beef these up to at least 100a.

812826_467279493331431_1043517992_o_zps5a7f67e0.jpg

Being torn down for rebuild

820708_467279603331420_420406473_o_zps81192d31.jpg

Some work in progress, thanks to Nate at Excessive Amperage

792365_467279623331418_1651271479_o_zps0b5e01d9.jpg

He's rebuilding the 70a one?

He's rebuilding the 70a one?

Yes sir he is. Should be enough for my 3 XS power D3400s.

I purchased this on yahoo auction Japan as a spare and sent it in for the rebuild.

Edited by R3dt34rz

Nicee, the blue looks good!

Bostwick DCL Drag R is the same as an Atomic Apocalypse.

Good info bro. I never ran one, only seen them here. I've ran a 4 channel amp from them and it did Ok for me.

Edited by R3dt34rz

Back from Korea and had a great trip. I got back to work on my build and installed my D3400s in the rear. I decided to get custom buss bars made, so I'm waiting on them. They should make the battery box look nice and clean. Hopefully the sub ships soon, but until then I installed a pair of Zcons. My friend let me use them while she finishes up build plans for her install.

:)

Subs mounted up

image_zps02dc1785.jpg

image_zps8f62ad81.jpg

Decided to run the Massive Audio RK6, they sound pretty good and so far I like them. Had to mod my doors a little and make custom rings. Using the MB Quart ONX4.125 for power.

image_zps43857c5e.jpg

Got a little flex

Just curious, how is the communte over there? is it anything like the states? Like people driver 10,15 miles to work and back everyday? Lots of traffic, etc. Lol, sorry, I know nothing of their culture in that aspect.

Just curious, how is the communte over there? is it anything like the states? Like people driver 10,15 miles to work and back everyday? Lots of traffic, etc. Lol, sorry, I know nothing of their culture in that aspect.

Yea plenty of traffic , but depends on time of day like the USA. A lot of people commute by bus or train since they have the bullet trains. Food is good, culture is pretty laid back. It's actually a good party place bro. Come on out.

Edited by R3dt34rz

That box looks awesome!

Japan is very fun to visit.

My dad was in Japan and Korea for a little bit when he was in te marines. He loved it there! He said the food was really good and so were the girls ;) he said there were sick clubs there too!