R3dt34rz

SSA/Crescendo Van Install from Japan

Looking good.

My dad was in Japan and Korea for a little bit when he was in te marines. He loved it there! He said the food was really good and so were the girls ;) he said there were sick clubs there too!

Tis very true. Tell your Dad I said Semper Fi. I was in the Corps also, did 8 yrs in there.

Will do and thanks for serving our country!!

My 250a alt has shipped from EA. I'm thinking my amps should love these. Hoping the voltage stays in the 14.4-8 range. Getting some voltage drop right now at full tilt into the 12s.

857210_482880105104703_839549644_o_zps22

Curious, do you have to keep your finger ready for the mute button when you see the police? In other words, is their a noise ordinance in Japan?

Curious, do you have to keep your finger ready for the mute button when you see the police? In other words, is their a noise ordinance in Japan?

Not much like the USA, Alot of the Japanese play music loud. Most of the time Police let it go.

yeah...I've been to japan twice...which part are you in? I was in yokuska...I loved going to akiharbora(electronic city) to see the car audio that we can't get in the states,thats where I bought my denon head unit from.Japan is really big on sound quality..or in their words "beautiful sound" lol...

yeah...I've been to japan twice...which part are you in? I was in yokuska...I loved going to akiharbora(electronic city) to see the car audio that we can't get in the states,thats where I bought my denon head unit from.Japan is really big on sound quality..or in their words "beautiful sound" lol...

I was just in Yokosuka. I travel throughout the country with work.

Alt looks good tearz keep it coming. did you see my thread on xcon breaking? :(

Alt looks good tearz keep it coming. did you see my thread on xcon breaking? sad.png

A little late but yeah I saw it man. I'm running my new deck, installed a pair of Massive Audio RX6s in the rear. Thinking about changing out the Crescendos for more power.

Ordered two Crescendo 3500Ds. Should be enough power for any subs I throw at them. Thinking SSA Evil or Tantrics for the upgrade.

Ordered two Crescendo 3500Ds. Should be enough power for any subs I throw at them. Thinking SSA Evil or Tantrics for the upgrade.

Evil's!!!  ;)

Hell yea man, go for the EVILs, those subs are amazing haha.  On a side note, I have been to Yokosuka a couple of times.  I am a Submariner in the Navy.  A lot of drunken times in the Honch! lol  Loving the build BTW.  Good stuff!

Edited by grayta