R3dt34rz

Anyone getting Dec. orders yet?

Just trying to see where I'm at in the build que. My order #5323 so just curious if anyone received orders afterward. I know they are building by model type, so just trying to get an estimated time frame for this second Xcon. Thanks all.

I'm 5363 and nothing here. Just waiting on 1 12" ICON. I ordered Dec 15th and received an update saying "Awaiting Shipment" on the 18th. So From the 18th I'm hoping no longer than a month but with Christmas/New Years I'm adding an extra 2 weeks.

mine is #5111, status is partially shipped, still waiting for my zcon 18's

I think I read somewhere that Gcons went out, so I'm guessing they are working Icons now. Afterward the Xcons then ZS, but again I'm guessing. Hoping SSA can give us some updates.

We have been givings answers and updates nearly round the clock via PM, email, phone, text, FB, G+, Twitter, chat etc. Bottom line is the factory is going mega hours to get everyone's order done. The sale was far bigger then we had projected and more the the factory was expecting.

Again, we do apologize for the timeline, it appears the discount was too attractive. :) But please understand, sending messages / emails etc. daily (in some cases multiple times per), doesn't change the already maxed out capacity of the factory. The moment our systems update and your orders are on the UPS truck, we will update order status. :)

What about a house call? ;)

yep, a definite delivery date would help ease the waiting.

It would be nice, but we cannot do it that way as we don't charge enough to pay the factory enough to afford to have an extra staff member on hand to go digging through the production line all day long so customers can have up to date info on the progress of their orders. So to keep pulling someone off build process to go find the status of someone else's order, only makes the process longer as it slows down production.

In a perfect world, we would have a real-time digital report of the progress of each sub woofer as it moves through the process, but that would be hugely expensive.

People are just antsy in their pants for great equipment. Shows how well made your product is Aaron =)!

Remember guys and gals, we ordered during the holiday time where people are trying to squeeze in as much free time as they can. AND people like us love sales.

Edited by ELDeFontes

We have been givings answers and updates nearly round the clock via PM, email, phone, text, FB, G+, Twitter, chat etc. Bottom line is the factory is going mega hours to get everyone's order done. The sale was far bigger then we had projected and more the the factory was expecting. Again, we do apologize for the timeline, it appears the discount was too attractive. :)/> But please understand, sending messages / emails etc. daily (in some cases multiple times per), doesn't change the already maxed out capacity of the factory. The moment our systems update and your orders are on the UPS truck, we will update order status. :)/>

though waiting time is a pain. I always get a reply from SSA at fb, that's very much appreciated. Unlike other online stores that totally leave you in the dark once payment was made. Still, great customer service from SSA.

Just wanted to see if anyone had their subs pop-in or any update on shipments (Aaron don't worry about posting I know you guys are hard at work)

Just wanted to see if anyone had their subs pop-in or any update on shipments (Aaron don't worry about posting I know you guys are hard at work)

What did you order and when? My gcons had shipped out but still waiting for my zcon 18's.

It will get there and the wait is well worth it.

Never said it wouldn't and that it isn't =). I know everyone is complaining about the UPS tracking not updated, so the only clear way to tell is by feedback from us who ordered during the sale

Yep still waiting here for my last sub from SSA. The others have arrived just waiting on my Dec order. I would love to try a pair of Evils, but at this point I may wait until around summer. Yes it's worth the wait, but some specific order updates would be nice until the item is shipped especially with a backlog.

I have ordered a lot of stuff from SSA, and I know that it is hard to wait but it is worth it. I would rather wait for an awesome product coming from a company with honest and hard working owners than receive something quickly that isn't up to par. You guys will be happy once your stuff arrives!

I have ordered a lot of stuff from SSA, and I know that it is hard to wait but it is worth it. I would rather wait for an awesome product coming from a company with honest and hard working owners than receive something quickly that isn't up to par. You guys will be happy once your stuff arrives!

Most definitely agree with you on this. I will definitely keep supporting the SSA movement. Good group of peeps for sure.

Yep still waiting here for my last sub from SSA. The others have arrived just waiting on my Dec order. I would love to try a pair of Evils, but at this point I may wait until around summer. Yes it's worth the wait, but some specific order updates would be nice until the item is shipped especially with a backlog.

I think I explained in an earlier post, we just don't have the capacity or man power at the factory to be doing steady individual progress updates on orders out side of the standard processed or shipped. Would love it if we could, but just way too expensive to pull off, or would only slow down the progress tremendously.

I think I explained in an earlier post, we just don't have the capacity or man power at the factory to be doing steady individual progress updates on orders out side of the standard processed or shipped. Would love it if we could, but just way too expensive to pull off, or would only slow down the progress tremendously.

Understood bro, it's all good. Looking forward to rocking my Dickies shirt man. Any plans to offer more colors?

I ordered December 16th and my DCON was on its way as of Saturday. So excited to get it!

Understood bro, it's all good. Looking forward to rocking my Dickies shirt man. Any plans to offer more colors?

Not sure yet. We had mostly black and a couple of grey ones. We are behind on ordering shirts and such. Just have had no time to get to a new design etc.

I ordered December 16th and my DCON was on its way as of Saturday. So excited to get it!

faintthud.gif mine is nov 21st. seems like a lot of ZCONS on queue Doh.gif

Lucky Bastid! Hope the stork lands safely! Cause that thing is gonna be yo baby