R3dt34rz

Anyone getting Dec. orders yet?

So I am order #5363 and I just received an update from UPS Tracking (I had to actually click the tracking number on my order). Departed 1/30/2013 and will arrive 2/6/2013 (My birthday is 2/7)

Can't wait and will be putting pictures up in my build log very soon.

This is for 1 12" ICON

Edited by ELDeFontes

Cool so Icons are getting out the door then. Order 5323 for a single Xcon should be coming down range shortly then. Woot woot!!!

Yes, a chunk of Icon's are rolling out now. :)

Got my Icon today. Woot!

:woot:

Nope. Hasn't even shipped yet.

Getting close to 2 months.

Nope. Hasn't even shipped yet. Getting close to 2 months.

Waiting on an XCON? You will be happy man, it is one of my favorite subs ever and I have owned a lot of subs.

Nope. Hasn't even shipped yet.

Getting close to 2 months.

Same bro. Ordered Dec . 2. I think we should be up next man. I received the one I ordered in nov last month so this one should be showing soon. I'm waiting on SSA to post up.

Waiting on an XCON? You will be happy man, it is one of my favorite subs ever and I have owned a lot of subs.

I had the Icon and was satisfied with it. So I know I'll be happy with the Xcon. I'm just disappointed I don't have it sooner. I understand that there were a lot of orders but extra staff ( I know that's more money to spend) would have been nice to complete these orders. I just hope it ships this month because I have people buying my current equipment and I'm not giving it to them until I get my new stuff and people are getting upset.

I had the Icon and was satisfied with it. So I know I'll be happy with the Xcon. I'm just disappointed I don't have it sooner. I understand that there were a lot of orders but extra staff ( I know that's more money to spend) would have been nice to complete these orders. I just hope it ships this month because I have people buying my current equipment and I'm not giving it to them until I get my new stuff and people are getting upset.

Bro go ahead and unload that gear man. It would suck to have a deal fall through and miss out on some cash. Ride with the factory radio for awhile until your new stuff arrives. I've been riding around with a small sub until I get my set up together. I've been doing the upgrades as things come along and it's been fun. The last piece to the puzzle are my subs, then things will go BOOM BOOM!! HA!

If the factory could afford more people they would. Costs of being made in the USA. When prices are drastically discounted during a sale, that means less per unit is brought in.

Can you let use know how the progress is going on what they're currently working on?

A mountain of Zcon's are being cranked out now.

A mountain of Zcon's are being cranked out now.

hopefully my nov 21 order for a pair of zcon 18's is one of em. unsure.png

Did the Xcons already get finished and shipped? UPS hasn't updated, but that happens a lot with SSA right? I saw a thread about it a month ago.

Did the Xcons already get finished and shipped? UPS hasn't updated, but that happens a lot with SSA right? I saw a thread about it a month ago.
I sure hope so......Let us know something Big Aaron. If they are on the Zcons I would think they have shipped some Xcons since they are building by series. #5323 Xcon 15 D2? Edited by R3dt34rz

There were more Zcon orders then Xcon orders, so they choose to tackle them first.

Why not by who ordered first? So I'm going to have to wait longer your saying?

Confusion is beginning to set in. At this rate it will be summer by the time I get my second Xcon. morning.gif

As explained earlier, due to the overwhelming amount of orders, they shifted to doing one model line at a time to cut down on build time.

As explained earlier, due to the overwhelming amount of orders, they shifted to doing one model line at a time to cut down on build time.

That's understood bro. Supposedly it was being built by series order, now it's just random. Can you give a specific time frame on the Xcons shipping out? By that I mean, 1 week, 2 weeks, a month. I know the build house can't stop to see where each order is in the que, they are building as fast as possible, etc. Just an idea on the wait time would greatly be appreciated to myself and a few others waiting. Not trying to stir the pot, just wanting a rough idea here. Thanks A.

That's understood bro. Supposedly it was being built by series order, now it's just random. Can you give a specific time frame on the Xcons shipping out? By that I mean, 1 week, 2 weeks, a month. I know the build house can't stop to see where each order is in the que, they are building as fast as possible, etc. Just an idea on the wait time would greatly be appreciated to myself and a few others waiting. Not trying to stir the pot, just wanting a rough idea here. Thanks A.

We never said it was being built in series by order, only that they are building one series at a time to get more out faster.