R3dt34rz

Anyone getting Dec. orders yet?

They should be doing Xcon's next, but there are a ton of Icon's from the same time period that still need to go too.

Please don't let them skip Xcons again.

Well if it hits the 3 month mark I'm not gonna be a happy camper...

They should be doing Xcon's next, but there are a ton of Icon's from the same time period that still need to go too.

Please don't let them skip Xcons again.

Nothing was ever skipped, they are just going as fast as they can with as much as they can.

mine is officially 3months today. ughdunno.gif

2 months and 19 days here. Got one sub and waiting on the last. Hopefully it's coming soon. No worries bro, 3 months I guess you will be seeing it shortly.

Edited by R3dt34rz

Wow!

I just wanted to take a second and go a different direction in this thread. I know some of you have been waiting a while on your orders and even at my age its hard to have patience waiting for something so awesome(xcons in my case). That being said, I know hard Aaron and Mark work to make sure they have top notch products and unparalleled customer service. considering how many times a day they get questions and comments I think they do a FANTASTIC job of handling everything. Normally it doesn't take so long but the world is seeing what SSA and being hand crafted in the USA is all about which in my humble opinion is being the best which explains all the orders they are having to fill. I for one am glad to wait on something so fantastic. Btw i am under the impression that xcons are now in production smile.png So here is to SSA and being a part of an awesome audio family!!

+1 for you kind sir.

I just wanted to take a second and go a different direction in this thread. I know some of you have been waiting a while on your orders and even at my age its hard to have patience waiting for something so awesome(xcons in my case). That being said, I know hard Aaron and Mark work to make sure they have top notch products and unparalleled customer service. considering how many times a day they get questions and comments I think they do a FANTASTIC job of handling everything. Normally it doesn't take so long but the world is seeing what SSA and being hand crafted in the USA is all about which in my humble opinion is being the best which explains all the orders they are having to fill. I for one am glad to wait on something so fantastic. Btw i am under the impression that xcons are now in production smile.png So here is to SSA and being a part of an awesome audio family!!

Wow, thank you.   :)

No Aaron, thank you. We all get so caught up in wanting and being inpatient we many times forget to say thank you or that we understand everything worth having takes time :)

So again, and I truly mean it, thank YOU for ALL that you do!!

Yay! Nice post man. It sucks to wait I'm sure that everyone can agree with that, but when you are getting a great product with great customer service it makes it all worth it.

hellll yaaa Order #5510

Order Date: 10th Jan 2013

Scheduled Delivery Updated To: Wednesday, 02/27/2013, By End of Day

This order is marked as Shipped

Your Order Contains:

2 x XCON 15 Sound Solutions Audio 15" 1750W XCON Series Subwoofer

Edited by fred57

hellll yaaa Order #5510

Your Order Contains:

Dang I'm jelly, my order was 5323 and no updates yet. Dual Xcon 15's should be hella fun though.

not sayin this is your case, but sometimes the updates don't even update. Could show up at your house and say awaiting shipment still. Just sayin a possibility

not sayin this is your case, but sometimes the updates don't even update. Could show up at your house and say awaiting shipment still. Just sayin a possibility

Very true , happened with the Zcon orders I had. I'm not worried, eventually it will arrive. I've been enjoying a pair of Zcon 15s until my order arrives.

hellll yaaa Order #5510

Your Order Contains:

good for you brother.  mine is #5111

How are builds going? UPS hasn't updated yet, even tho it might not. Are Xcons finished or still building?

Xcon's are never finished, they are building going all the time.  I updated a ton of orders Thursday and Friday that shipped out.

Awesome! Hopefully mine comes this week. 

I wish I was keeping my vehicle a lot longer, but I'm getting rid of it in a couple weeks to buy a new 2013 Ford F150. :)

Check to see if SSA updated your order to shipped and gave you a tracking number.

I ordered through Amazon, not directly through SSA. I've had a UPS tracking number since December and it hasn't updated yet. Last time I ordered my Icon it didn't update till it was directly at my door.

I just updated a large batch of orders as UPS finally updated for me.  Tyler, I am checking on yours and a couple others daily, not sure what the hold up is, but we will get it worked out asap.