Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 370761 bytes) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 636

Issue with the site guys..... blah blah blah

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 370761 bytes) in /home/soundsol/public_html/forum/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 636

Issue with the site guys..... blah blah blah

Couldn't see it

lol... its happening randomly....

On every page or a specific page

^^Will help them figure out the problem

Edited by DanP

so far it's been the EVIL sub page and 2 others which I don't remember nor recorded/copied at all

happens on alot of sundown threads tooo .... helps pls???

I was seeing the issue when we first moved to the new server, it may be a delayed issue as is continues to populate out.

I was seeing the issue when we first moved to the new server, it may be a delayed issue as is continues to populate out.

I hope it does fix itself losing threads would suck.. I'll keep looking around and update if some of them become available soon

Outside of a few hours the night before the server initial move, nothing was lost.

I think it's interesting just how completely random it seems to be. For example, I was on here about two hours ago and was using the "View new content" link without any issues. Just tried it again and poop, no worky, with the same machine and browser, nothing has changed. Also earlier I got the error when trying to go to the 4" VC heavy hitters page from the "View new content" page. Went back to the site index and had no problems going to the first page or the third page, but couldn't go to the second page. Random isn't a good enough description for how it happens.

I have no training or knowledge about web pages, design, etc. but considering the little annoyance is still plaguing the site it must really be a bear to track down. I feel for you guys, I can't imagine how many emails and PM's you're probably getting on it.

I think it's interesting just how completely random it seems to be. For example, I was on here about two hours ago and was using the "View new content" link without any issues. Just tried it again and poop, no worky, with the same machine and browser, nothing has changed. Also earlier I got the error when trying to go to the 4" VC heavy hitters page from the "View new content" page. Went back to the site index and had no problems going to the first page or the third page, but couldn't go to the second page. Random isn't a good enough description for how it happens.

I have no training or knowledge about web pages, design, etc. but considering the little annoyance is still plaguing the site it must really be a bear to track down. I feel for you guys, I can't imagine how many emails and PM's you're probably getting on it.

TBH it seems to be more of a server issue than anything else.... requests aren't being handled appropriately means an issue with comm blah blah blah .... but hopefully it resolves itself or they have to see what's up with the server requests being ghey like that....

Video doesn't work on mobile. All I get are blank posts. No link or image.

many times on chrome that i know so far, embedded videos do not fit within the borders of the forum layout.

Video doesn't work on mobile. All I get are blank posts. No link or image.

I am going to be installing a new "better" mobile skin shortly, should clear all of these issues up.

I've having more frequent issues when trying to reply to multiple quotes. Seems to happen when I reply to two diffferent guys, but part of the same quote.

Ex. "your system is loud bro"

"your system is loud bro
reply: "You should see his video"".

so when I reply to the first one, "your system is loud bro", then to the other thread, where the another guy replied, it will say I have too many opening quotes and not enough end quotes or something like that.

I'm not seeing any videos at all.  I thought it was just me.  Where the video is suppose to be there is a blank space showing.    

Whatever I choose for the notifications, I always receive them each time there is a new post on the topics I follow.
I don't have any daily email with all the news posts.