Sign in to follow this  
Pimp-Juice

Amp(s) for 6 Lethals

Im going to start a build soon with 6 lethal injection 12's. Any input on amps? Itll be 3600 watts rms just the subs and honestly i cant afford a $700 amp, but any input will be appreciated!

Im going to start a build soon with 6 lethal injection 12's. Any input on amps? Itll be 3600 watts rms just the subs and honestly i cant afford a $700 amp, but any input will be appreciated!

You can afford six LI's but not a $700 amp? I would just buy an amp you can afford and run it until you can justify a larger one.

Well, i have 2 lethals now, but a friend of mine is planning on selling his four for a damn good price, so i cant pass it up.

Well, i have 2 lethals now, but a friend of mine is planning on selling his four for a damn good price, so i cant pass it up.

That makes a little bit more sense. What ohm load will you be running?

at this point, i dont know. Im in the brainstorming point. What would you suggest? After all, i dont even have 6 yet.

at this point, i dont know. Im in the brainstorming point. What would you suggest? After all, i dont even have 6 yet.

Well what voice coil configuration will you be getting? Are your buddy's the same coil configuration as yours? Do you have the room for six 12's?

What voice coils are they?

yes i have the room, plus some. His are the same as mine, D4.

There are three loads to choose from with these subs. Half ohm, two ohm, or eight ohms. (If you have all six subs.)

Edited by BrutalBasser

I'm in the middle of doing a wall with 6 li 15's D2. They will be going on two 20.1's at 1.33 final load on each amp.

If you can find one large amp you can wire all 6 subs down to 1.33

I'm in the middle of doing a wall with 6 li 15's D2. They will be going on two 20.1's at 1.33 final load on each amp. If you can find one large amp you can wire all 6 subs down to 1.33

What amp would be large enough tho? Everywhere i look almost i see audiopipe along with cendo and sundown. Dont get me wrong, i wouldnt mind having cendo, but there more expensive then the subs lol

Lanzar's Opti Drive line can run at .5 ohm and are cheap. Last I heard they were still pretty good (unlike everything else they make), but it's been a while, anyone know?