Sign in to follow this  
mklett33

How to locate fiberglass speaker rings perfectly, get the angle exact&

Hey guys, often times in fiberglass installs you will have multiple speaker rings that require being mounted at the exact same angle in order to maintain perfect symmetry. You do not want to spend hours on a piece that in the end has angles that are not the same. How can you insure that your speaker angles are perfect without measuring a million different angle and points?

Here is my quick tip of the week to show you how:

Nice trick man.

Very kewl, simple and effective. Nice to see a good way of doing that. I've not yet had to do any fabrication of the sort which would require matching angles like that, but it sure looks like another good tool to have in the belt so to speak.

Thanks for posting this up!

Nice trick man.

Thanks!

Very kewl, simple and effective. Nice to see a good way of doing that. I've not yet had to do any fabrication of the sort which would require matching angles like that, but it sure looks like another good tool to have in the belt so to speak. Thanks for posting this up!

No problem, glad you like it, never know when you may be working on something and then realize, "Oh yeah I could use that technique I saw that one time!"