cloud77

Order #930 REXXX Recone, wrong received.

Got my recone in today, and it was a dual 2, and needed a dual 1. The coils read 1.6, I've checked multiple times and confirmed with another dmm. Everything else in the package was correct as far as the basket and dust cap. I understand the mix up as I ordered a d2 originally online and contaced you about the change via email and this forum. Please contact me about this issue as soon as you get a chance. Thanks.

My email: g.novicki@csuohio.edu

Order # 930 REXXX recone

Greg here is the email that I just sent you buddy. Greg, I do not have an email about changing the coils, I looked back through all the emails you sent buddy, and I replied to all of them as well, and looked through my sent folder to see if I had sent you and email back pertaining to the change in coil, as I always do that so the customer knows that I have changed their order. Let me talk to Scott and get this taken care of for you. Thanks, Shawn Fi Car Audio

Thanks, I will check it. I sent the email to sales@ficaraudio, not your email, as I just discovered yours from another post recently.

I will respond to you via email.

Thanks for the response.

This was completely my fault and I take full responsibilty for it. I will get you a new recone out directly.

-Shawn

Greg I sent you over another email just now with the build invoice, just check it over and make sure everything is correct, and I will get it in the build queue for you.

-Shawn