probillygun

Beware! Skar Audio poor customer service

Until certain things get "edited"

That doesn't happen here anymore. He abused his privileges and then they were taken from him.

Hey Aaron, how come there is a skar section if he has sketchy business practices and posts useless incorrect info?

Very good question, that is being addressed. There is another issue that I cannot state publicly as it is not on our website, so it is not my business to so.

Pm me and let me know so it's not public hahaha jkkk that's fine. I was just wondering why they're on here but there's more too it.

Ive personally never had a problem with him, but I don't like the things I hear about him.

I like when he does post stuff and people on here tear him apart lol

Well, i'm not Aaron but even though past history is past history, since the vendor section has been created, there, to my knowledge, hasn't been multiple scenarios where there was no resolution to problems or extreme delays in situations.

Remember when DC Power was here? One guy waited for 2yrs for a custom project..

Both sides of the story hasn't even been told yet..

You must be unbiased for all situations regardless of your opinion of one company to another.

Well he posts a lot of wrong info though right? That's more with what I'm talkin about. I wasn't on here when dc power did that lol

You are right. This could be a whole misunderstanding. Well see what Kevin has to say though, if he does say anything...

I love threads like this. Shitty business practices should get no respect. This should just be a huge hate thread like the Ben Milne Love Parade from SIN. Those guys were harsh over there in those days. Sometimes I wish all forums had some assholes like that. Get rid of the skum.

Burn Baby Burn! Fuck Skar.

I've followed Kevin here before he did skar. He was no good then. A 3 page thread on his cs doesn't even get 1 post from him. Sad.

I was out of town and stopped by a nice shop who mentioned the idea of stocking skar. Laughed and told him to read up on the guy here at ssa.

I've followed Kevin here before he did skar. He was no good then. A 3 page thread on his cs doesn't even get 1 post from him. Sad.

I was out of town and stopped by a nice shop who mentioned the idea of stocking skar. Laughed and told him to read up on the guy here at ssa.

true story i rememeber before he got skar he was pullin scams on ebay.. selling amps as new, but if you looked back in his feed back ratings he sold them as one already as new, turned out they were blown amps,. he finaly refunded the money got the amps back had them repaired then tried to sell them again on ebay as " new"

something like that i may be lose on the facts it was years ago.. but i recall a few shady things done like that...

I've followed Kevin here before he did skar. He was no good then. A 3 page thread on his cs doesn't even get 1 post from him. Sad. I was out of town and stopped by a nice shop who mentioned the idea of stocking skar. Laughed and told him to read up on the guy here at ssa.
true story i rememeber before he got skar he was pullin scams on ebay.. selling amps as new, but if you looked back in his feed back ratings he sold them as one already as new, turned out they were blown amps,. he finaly refunded the money got the amps back had them repaired then tried to sell them again on ebay as " new" something like that i may be lose on the facts it was years ago.. but i recall a few shady things done like that...

Made a bunch of uber cheap shitty enclosures for people (you get what you pay for I guess) on CA, and after running into "issues" he just started a new account. Did the same with Ebay.

Well not many people here like skar lol. But shit happens. honestly seems like a pointless post...

thought specs were posted up online?

ROFL. Specs from some random driver. None of them have EVER made sense. Ask him about it and he doesn't even understand why they are wrong. Uber obvious too.

I love it when Skar introduces a new product or updates it with info on here, becuase you guys just tear the guy apart lol it's hilarious. I don't know why he would post incorrect info when he knows right away you guys will point out everything that's wrong.

Well if you are a moron you don't know any better.

I kind of like SSAs skar section. It is the only place on the web that potential buyers can see the truth.

Of course even if he leaves we could leave the section to update the truth on things. :)

What I find dumbfounding is how people think his stuff actually is designed for any good. What do they compare it to, wallyworld bullshit? Seriously some flawed ass designs that he sells for WAY too much dough. And I've never met anything with a scar that was a good thing. Probably should change the company name to scabbies.

I asked him a question on one of his youtube videos and he deleted my comment and went on with his BS.

How not to run a business = Skar. Noticed he is ignoring even one of his followers in this thread, to instead promote a new line of earbuds?? Sign me up for some skar running shoes, I will need some new skar truck tires soon, maybe even some new skar trash bags.

Hey jay cee what is your opinion since you came in here and neg'd everyone for sharing their opinion? Are you saying that you disagree?

Hey jay cee what is your opinion since you came in here and neg'd everyone for sharing their opinion? Are you saying that you disagree?

Good assumption pal, keep it up

Good assumption pal, keep it up

I asked you a question, that's all. I'm curious as to why you keep disliking my comments.

i could care less about you or your comments :roflmao: RIcksi30, nice try though

i could care less about you or your comments :roflmao:/> RIcksi30, nice try though

No worries man, I just wanted to know why you like Skar so much.

I will say this. I have never dealt with Skar, never ran any of their equipment and probably never will honestly. But this thread does seem awfully blown up to be from not returning phone calls or emails. FI does this all the time. LOL

Of coarse the equipment doesnt even compare and with FI you get a great product but...........

That is all. Carry on

i could care less about you or your comments :roflmao:/>/> RIcksi30, nice try though
'

I like Skar just as much as you love dudes, I hope that answer you question Ace.

I will say this. I have never dealt with Skar, never ran any of their equipment and probably never will honestly. But this thread does seem awfully blown up to be from not returning phone calls or emails. FI does this all the time. LOL Of coarse the equipment doesnt even compare and with FI you get a great product but........... That is all. Carry on

x2

SSA is letting this Skar situation get out of hand, instead of tampering the forum with this nonsense just end his vendor license/contract. But at the end of the day, money is what makes the world go round.

i could care less about you or your comments :roflmao:/>/>/> RIcksi30, nice try though
' I like Skar just as much as you love dudes, I hope that answer you question Ace.

Hmm I'm not sure how it got to this point from me asking you a simple question...

I will say this. I have never dealt with Skar, never ran any of their equipment and probably never will honestly. But this thread does seem awfully blown up to be from not returning phone calls or emails. FI does this all the time. LOL Of coarse the equipment doesnt even compare and with FI you get a great product but........... That is all. Carry on
x2 SSA is letting this Skar situation get out of hand, instead of tampering the forum with this nonsense just end his vendor license/contract. But at the end of the day, money is what makes the world go round.

And that answers my question, that's all I was looking for.

I kind of feel bad for Kevin. He may be overwhelmed and just can't run his business well enough to satisfy all. Also if you are going to be in this business, have your specs accurate for customers.