akaak

HELP on system

Hey guys, i had some concerns about my future system. I'm planning to get an FI SP4 18, AQ3500.1D, and a high output alternator 200@idle and 375 max in the very near future. I can't wait to get it, but now I've ran into another problem. My powerbass oem replacement components and coaxials just aren't going to cut it. I'm planning on running 3000rms to the sub. About how much power would i need in some new tweeters and components, etc., to even out the sound? I don't want to hear JUST bass, i would like some nice highs and mids to come close to match it. Any power, speaker, amp, etc., suggestions would be appreciated.

Well i have 2 gcon 15's i used to run kicker ds 6.5 co-axil's they were no where near enough. i have a cerwin vega 400.4 running incriminator audio front end. IA 6.5's comps. They are godly! i love them so smooth and loud. i also have crescendo audio loudbass 6.5's not installed yet. but you really only need 1 set of tweets. your midbass speakers is what a few of you could really be happy with. more than a set of 2 tweets is pointless unless your competing. and you want something that will scream.