Sign in to follow this  
zukbang

order process time

I placed an order back in 1/17 and my order number is 967.

what is the norman wait time for Fi subs???

thanks

Honestly about 4 to 6 weeks with the volume of orders.

waiting is never fun....

The product is worth the wait though.

waiting is never fun....

Yes I agree, but it is well worth it.

I'm so hyped about this product..I just want to know what the wait time is these days..

any ideas???this week is my 4th week since ordering...

waiting is never fun....
Go do something fun and the waiting will fly by.

waiting is never fun....
Go do something fun and the waiting will fly by.

like what???? driving around town without subwoofer is not fun for sure!

my woofers shipped today!!!!! so excited now..

my order status is not still updated. 

I got an email from Fedex saying will delivery them tomorrow.

Wow, lucky you.  I'm order number 946 and placed my order before you on 1/14 and I haven't recieved my sub yet.  I guess they don't fulfill orders in the order that they receive them, unfortunately for me.

Wow, lucky you.  I'm order number 946 and placed my order before you on 1/14 and I haven't recieved my sub yet.  I guess they don't fulfill orders in the order that they receive them, unfortunately for me.

you should get your subs soon..hopefully this week!

like everyone says...worth the wait!!..I didn't/believe when they said that..but these subs are well worth the wait!!!!!

You guys are lucky, I ordered mine on 1/17 #947 and still awaiting on fullfillment

Looks like their catching up, sweet.

I'm 1061 it seems I'll be waiting little longer and patience is not my strong point. Oh well can't do anything about it.

Word, I ordered mine Feb 16th, order was completed Feb 25th and has been awaiting fulfillment ever since... I emailed them asking why it was taking so long as it said awaiting payment for like 5 days after payment was withdrawn then asked if "manual verification required" meant i needed to do something on my end, then asked why its taking so long on "awaiting fulfillment" but i guess this is normal... Or I may have just annoyed them lol, sucks being impatient I suppose =P Car's so boring with no boom in the back )-:

We should make a thread and have people post when their sub ships or they receive it, that way other people can see how far out they are. Good or bad idea?

You're lucky.

They don't answer my emails. And I have already bought 2 btl n2 and 2 bl subs from them.

Lucky? /-: I'm about to blow my brains out from boredom, I've done everything with the new box from measuring re measuring and re measuring again and threw in the wiring, triple checked all connections, even got my jumper wires ready for the subs lol I'm going crazy! 6 business days to build the subs after ordering and have been awaiting fulfillment for14 days) : I don't get it, doesn't awaiting fulfillment just mean awaiting to be packaged and shipped? Shouldn't that be the fastest status?

has to be built man..everything is machined in house and built to order..it takes time.

Just found out awaiting fulfillment just means it's still in the build process. Just got a response to my email. Shawn said they are very busy as it is the busiest to time of the year so I'm not so upset now, as I thought they've already Ben built and just sitting on a rack somewhere waiting to be packaged and shipped.... Still not super excited about waiting but I'm sure I will be more than happy as I have heard nothing but good things... 420 a sub they should do my laundry and wash my car =P

Sign in to follow this