Had to reset everyone back to the default invision skin as the current skin was not intended for the new software version.

looks kinda cool..... working fast... but I need black background... lol 

Oh noes.  I almost went blind when I came in here :)

The mobile is working great for me!

Speaking of mobile. Any chance on getting the forum tapatalk compliant? Sorry if I seem needy, but I have more time on my cell than my computer and tapa makes thing easy on browsing is all.

Speaking of mobile. Any chance on getting the forum tapatalk compliant? Sorry if I seem needy, but I have more time on my cell than my computer and tapa makes thing easy on browsing is all.

This looks to be a great application.  I'll see if we have it in the budget of never ending forum expenses lol.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Aghh! The white screen burns my eyes. Agghhh, my cones and rods. Make it stop. :P Cool beans bro. :)

I have not updated the current skins or anything, so you will see alot of visual bugs until that is complete.

Please hurry :)

I was so confused!! Haha, I like it though, need a darker skin for sure! Great job on always pushing things forward!!

This looks to be a great application.  I'll see if we have it in the budget of never ending forum expenses lol.

Hey no problem! I was unaware that it would cost you though. I'd be more than willing to donate a couple bucks to the cause lol

should have it done by late tonight.  Hope you guys appreciate I am working all damn day on this.  It's a bit of work.

I definitely appreciate it sir! Thanks!

Hey no problem! I was unaware that it would cost you though. I'd be more than willing to donate a couple bucks to the cause lol

>should have it done by late tonight.  Hope you guys appreciate I am working all damn day on this.  It's a bit of work.

I definitely appreciate it sir! Thanks!

Well, the custom version does, and that would be the only way we would do it :)

i just logged on & was wondering if i was in ssa forum cause it looks so different now - lol

ehh.gif

I prefer this theme over the other one personally.

I prefer this theme over the other one personally.

The lighter stock skin is turned off.  Thanks to Mark, our forums are not just lazy out of the box forums with a bleh banner at the top. ;)

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/36245-ssa-forum-supporters-group/ wink.png

Working great on my phone!

Thanks for posting the link.  This is exactly why this forum you can see the money going to constantly making it a better place. :)

New theme is very nice, Much faster as well.