love!

Love it!!

Looks good. And much faster. I have 1gb fiber and before the update the site would run slow. This is way better, much appreciated and nice work to those involved.

Looks good. And much faster. I have 1gb fiber and before the update the site would run slow. This is way better, much appreciated and nice work to those involved.

You have fiber?

I hate you now.

You have fiber?

I hate you now.

It's all love bro. If I could send you some broadband, I would. HAHA. 1gb fiber is sick fast mane.

You have fiber?

I hate you now.

It's all love bro. If I could send you some broadband, I would. HAHA. 1gb fiber is sick fast mane.

Are you saying that you have 1gb down load speeds ?? or Fiber optic cable running directly to your house ??

You have fiber?

I hate you now.

Are you saying that you have 1gb down load speeds ?? or Fiber optic cable running directly to your house ??

Yes, in Japan you have the option to run dedicated fiber to the home. You can purchase it in 200mb or 1Gbps being the highest. I have a 1 Gbps fiber connection. Price is around $60 -$70 month depending on the yen rate. Slower speeds like 100mb and below runs around $25- $50 a month. They give away broadband out here. No limit to how much you can really download unless you download over 30 gig in a week or something crazy. People do it though.

http://www.ocn.ne.jp/english/hikari/wflets/

I'm stuck on mobile on my computer and it won't change when I click change theme at the bottom.

I manually switched your account. :)

You have fiber?

I hate you now.

It was an issue with server load that was having issues with the prior software version, along with the chat bar at the bottom, in addition to the cloudflare etc.  

about time, no more facebook and twitter tabs in the way :woot:

Running clean up tools now.

Hey no problem! I was unaware that it would cost you though. I'd be more than willing to donate a couple bucks to the cause lol

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/36245-ssa-forum-supporters-group/ wink.png

Working great on my phone!

Hey no problem! I was unaware that it would cost you though. I'd be more than willing to donate a couple bucks to the cause lol

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/36245-ssa-forum-supporters-group/ wink.png

Working great on my phone!

Thanks for posting the link.  This is exactly why this forum you can see the money going to constantly making it a better place. smile.png

Thanks guys. I put my money where my mouth was!

I'm taxing the server now to wipe out or remove old files or images that are broken.

Wroking fine for me ...

Site works great for me too, but tapatalk is an entirely new ballgame to forum browsing. 

Seems to be quite fast and the dark will always be good for me. :)

It's running much faster and I just noticed what jay-cee posted about no more facebook and twitter tabs on the side!!! So much better biggrin.png

Black and red theme looks sickkk!! my favorite color combination

Edited by Bassink

looks good,

i miss the option to see who "liked " or disliked" post... it came in handly when someone was giving you bad marks for personal reasons.  and not post rating,.

looks good,

i miss the option to see who "liked " or disliked" post... it came in handly when someone was giving you bad marks for personal reasons.  and not post rating,.

I don't think we ever had who clicked 'dislike' visible, as before it was only the like button and who liked it.  Now it is both.  It seems to have more people voting on posts now.

I'm stuck on mobile on my computer and it won't change when I click change theme at the bottom.

I manually switched your account. smile.png

Thanks

I manually switched your account. smile.png

Thanks

:) 

looks good,

i miss the option to see who "liked " or disliked" post... it came in handly when someone was giving you bad marks for personal reasons. and not post rating,.

I don't think we ever had who clicked 'dislike' visible, as before it was only the like button and who liked it. Now it is both. It seems to have more people voting on posts now.

After you recently turned the "dislike" back on you could see who liked/disliked each of your posts.

Awesome job though on the update! It seems to be running great guys. Thanks Aaron and Mark!