Sign in to follow this  
Canucknoob

ICON 12- delivery time.

Was just wondering if anyone could tell me how accurate SSA is on there estimated delivery times. Say's approx. 21 business days building time. So just over a month then shipped. Obviously it is an estimate but are they typically close? Are they a company that is honest about estimated times and not one of those companies that will tell you one thing knowing it won't happen? Just curious not trying

to bash. I know shit happens so delays happen and what not just curious on the accuracy of the estimated delivery times. thnx. 

Was just wondering if anyone could tell me how accurate SSA is on there estimated delivery times. Say's approx. 21 business days building time. So just over a month then shipped. Obviously it is an estimate but are they typically close? Are they a company that is honest about estimated times and not one of those companies that will tell you one thing knowing it won't happen? Just curious not trying

to bash. I know shit happens so delays happen and what not just curious on the accuracy of the estimated delivery times. thnx. 

I've never ordered from them, but as far as I can see they do EVERYTHING THEY POSSIBLE CAN to get it out to you as fast as they can, without sacrificing quality.  

Edited by DanP

When I ordered delivery was right on time. They are a little back logged from Black Friday and holiday sale due to the more than anticipated orders so it might be a little longer waitl times than normal.

When I ordered delivery was right on time. They are a little back logged from Black Friday and holiday sale due to the more than anticipated orders so it might be a little longer waitl times than normal.

Could not have said it better myself. :)

Sale I like sales lol. Any possibility sale in next month or so lol? Anyone know. I save money anywhere can put towards higher end components or deck.

Thnx for response also. Appreciated.

Edited by Canucknoob

I doubt it. They do sales during holidays and Black Friday. They jus had 2 in the past 3 months. Unless theres a valentine day or st Patrick's sale then probably not :P

I doubt it. They do sales during holidays and Black Friday. They jus had 2 in the past 3 months. Unless theres a valentine day or st Patrick's sale then probably not tongue.png

Haha, doubt that as we have never done that before. ;)

I doubt it. They do sales during holidays and Black Friday. They jus had 2 in the past 3 months. Unless theres a valentine day or st Patrick's sale then probably not :P

Haha, doubt that as we have never done that before. ;)

There's a first time for everything! :)

I doubt it. They do sales during holidays and Black Friday. They jus had 2 in the past 3 months. Unless theres a valentine day or st Patrick's sale then probably not tongue.png

Haha, doubt that as we have never done that before. wink.png

There's a first time for everything! smile.png

True, but not this year, sorry.

I don't blame ya haha I don't need a sale right now I just already got my SSA subs :D

Order up. As others have said they've been a tad behind with the holiday rush. Can't rush excellence and the quality product that comes from these guys is amazing. Sit patiently as possible and start working on other parts of your build. Icons are great subs.

Got mine in 14 days.ordered the 12th got them yesterday 26th

Does anyone know if this is roughly the current turnaround time? 

Does anyone know if this is roughly the current turnaround time? 

It is getting shorter, but not all are as fast as Gary's.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.  Building my box this weekend, which be roughly the 21 day mark.  Getting pretty excited to get my ICON.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.  Building my box this weekend, which be roughly the 21 day mark.  Getting pretty excited to get my ICON.

:)

smile.png

Still waiting.  Guess there was a shortage on parts. 

smile.png

Still waiting.  Guess there was a shortage on parts. 

Good equipment ships quickly.

great equipment takes time.

I have been waiting since 4/17 and will wait to get great equipment.

it does suck but there are many other things to do to help improve what you already have.