Chris1309ny

I hate to bring up the past...

but this should be pretty fun otherwise. Hello guys my name is Chris and I've been involved in car audio for over 10 years and seen some pretty crazy stuff. Bass boost on the deck maxed, 100 amp fuse in a deck, 20 speakers powered on a deck etc etc. I thought it would be fun if everyone would just pick one of the dumbest and craziest car audio related setup and post it here for laughs...Thanks guys...

nor do i see how its possible

nor do i see how its possible

I'm guessing power cable ran straight from the battery to the HU with a 100 amp fuse in the fuse holder.

dedhorse.gif

i assumed that he ,ment putting a 100 amp fuse in the back of the deck....... anyway it really dont matter.

i made a thread just for this but if u havent seen it, here ya go. this is my buddies system

At first I skimmed through his post and thought he was talking about things he did to his audio setup :/

Probably a guy I saw at a high school football game years ago when I had my first for real system. And he was bragging about his lights dimming and his stock volt gauge was reading around 11 volts or lower and his engine kept nearly shutting off from the bass.