Sign in to follow this  
Sencheezy

United Finals - 4 Orgs Huntsville, Alabama - October 19-20, 2013

2013%20Finals%20PR.jpg

getting closer

Anybody (besides me ... LOL) making plans to be at this event ??? Should be one of the largest shows / events of the year !!!

I plan to compete in MECA Moddex and possibly USACI Extreme ...

List them up guys so I can make my rounds !!! I have no plans to be stuck in the demo booth this year !!!

Edited by Cablguy184

i'd love to go but i'll be at work :(

I was going to take the kids to see some "real" setups...but I may be working too.   I'll find out this week.  If we do come- it'll be drive up sat, stay overnight, hang out sunday for a couple hrs and head home.

:)

Wish I could go compete and see some sweet setups but thats too far for me to go :(

Team Linear Power would like to thank each and every SSA member for coming by the Linear Power Manufacturer's booth and check out the Team Vehicles !!!

My truck aquired a blowed head gasket a few days or so before the event ... Therefore we had to trailer it to

Huntsville, Al ... Just not enough time to get it fixed ...

My truck was almost destroyed being trailered to the Show when we had a blow out on the trailer during the Fog and Rain ... It swayed SOO bad that it almost turned over the tow truck. Not sure what the insurance will cover, but I plan to find out ... We will be installing my camper's sway controller hitch setup to the trailer before we make any more pulls with my White Lightning on it ...

Destroyed my paint job and made unrepairable rattles for competition ...

... but scored suprisingly well for the accident and minimal tuning before the event ...

White lightning held up for a few good demos too !!! I know, she's an old truck ... but she never fails to give a good demo !!!

I love that old truck and will have it repaired (budget permitting) before SBN Daytona !!!

See ya Soon SSA !!!

Randal, is this your truck with the banner on your windscreen?

1394035_615443661831814_942097858_n.jpg

I am going to assume that's a yes.

Yes it is ... The entire Team Linear Power crew ... Edited by Cablguy184