Mark LaFountain

Don't call it a come back!

why no ports in the center?

is port on the side better for sound?

lots of disadvantages in the center

Havent heard this before M5. Could you elaborate for us newbies?

Yes I would like a brief summary if it is not much to ask M5.

On a side note, should I assume these boxes are designed to perform better with SSA subs only? or would they be considered just fine for the other brands offered on the store?

why no ports in the center?

is port on the side better for sound?

lots of disadvantages in the center

Havent heard this before M5. Could you elaborate for us newbies?

Yes I would like a brief summary if it is not much to ask M5.

On a side note, should I assume these boxes are designed to perform better with SSA subs only? or would they be considered just fine for the other brands offered on the store?

they are designed to work with SSA drivers, but will work with a wide array of drivers.  it will be up to the customer to shop our enclosures and match them up with their woofers.  Of course they can always ask us directly if one of our enclosures will work good for their application.

You have anything available for a Single 8? I am looking have a little bass with better trunk space than my 15" DCXL build used

Not currently.  If the demand picks up, we may offer a 8" and dual 15" enclosure.

I am going to have a flurry of Enclosure deliveries soon smile.png

Can't wait to get the ball rolling and start selling a ton of these excellent enclosures!

Keep your eyes out as we might do a one time deal on the enclosures for photo's.

Sounds like a workout is heading Marks way.

$360 for the 6 cube 18" box. Jesus. For that price I might as well put a down payment on tools and make one myself

$360 for the 6 cube 18" box. Jesus. For that price I might as well put a down payment on tools and make one myself

You can do so if you please. I see this as a great option for people who don't have the craftsmanship to make a custom enclosure this nice. It would take quite a few practice enclosures to match up to something like this for someone who doesn't have much to any experience to building quality enclosures.

You should build your own. All I had was a circular saw and a jigsaw. I build up an 18" enclosure, 7.6qf tuned around 28-30hz. enjoyed making it. I feel alot more confident now if I decide to rebuild for other projects. Still the enclosures here are very nice. I also didnt include any internal bracing, theres is fabricated with the displscement already calculated. Still it is good experience to start customising your own.

Edited by joe79

Thats exactly what you should do. Then you will realize the price isnt that bad!

Really guys, anybody thinking the prices are high should just do this shit your self. I have built and sold ALOT of enclosures, and EVERY single one I did I felt like I gave it away and would never do it again for as cheap as I have sold them.

A good inclosure will take 2 days to build, some of mine have taken several days while I let things cure and go back in to sand, paint, carpet, etc etc. If any of these fit your build then the prices are reasonable.

Paid 200 for mine saved me a headache.

Please do not come in here and bash on a vendors product, these prices are more than reasonable. If you can not afford it then don't post. These enclosures are 100x better then any prefab enclosure you can buy.

and still spend a few 100 an not still have a box

If you notice the quality, material AND the fact of free shipping you would feel different.  ;)

and still spend a few 100 an not still have a box
that's posted on the wrong post haha.should have been on the one with Aaron

I'm considering buying the slot ported single ten for an Icon. From reading over the last 7 pages and pics in this thread, Id say they are the perfect fit. They look amazing too. I have a couple questions about the enclosure tho.

Does the ported 10" enclosure come with internal bracing?

Does the double baffle still have a flush mount fit? It doesn't show in the pics but I assume the pics are just examples lol.

So after sub displacement of .12 in the 1.3cuft enclosure, I'm left with 1.18cuft left. I'm also assuming that the bracing has been deducted from the advertised internal volume.

Lastly, is this a good fit for the Icon? It will be going in the trunk of a 2014 Nissan Sentra, powered by a Crescendo Audio S1500.1

I'm considering buying the slot ported single ten for an Icon. From reading over the last 7 pages and pics in this thread, Id say they are the perfect fit. They look amazing too. I have a couple questions about the enclosure tho.

Does the double baffle still have a flush mount fit? It doesn't show in the pics but I assume the pics are just examples lol.

So after sub displacement of .12 in the 1.3cuft enclosure, I'm left with 1.18cuft left. I'm also assuming that the bracing has been deducted from the advertised internal volume.

Lastly, is this a good fit for the Icon? It will be going in the trunk of a 2014 Nissan Sentra, powered by a Crescendo Audio S1500.1

Sorry for not seeing this sooner.  The ported 10 comes with bracing, but not flush mount.  It is a great fit for the SSA Icon.  I have the ported 12 and I flip an Icon and Zcon 12 in and out of it.  Very strong, high quality enclosure.

Sorry for not seeing this sooner.  The ported 10 comes with bracing, but not flush mount.  It is a great fit for the SSA Icon.  I have the ported 12 and I flip an Icon and Zcon 12 in and out of it.  Very strong, high quality enclosure.

Is there any way I could special order a flush mount?

Sorry for not seeing this sooner. The ported 10 comes with bracing, but not flush mount. It is a great fit for the SSA Icon. I have the ported 12 and I flip an Icon and Zcon 12 in and out of it. Very strong, high quality enclosure.

Yes, we can work something out.

Edited by bjfish11

Sorry for not seeing this sooner. The ported 10 comes with bracing, but not flush mount. It is a great fit for the SSA Icon. I have the ported 12 and I flip an Icon and Zcon 12 in and out of it. Very strong, high quality enclosure.

A low powered gcon would seem to work good in it as well.

A low powered gcon would seem to work good in it as well.

You would want more power because this enclosure would be on the small side of the GCON. This enclosure is better suited for the DCON and ICON

My bad I wasn't thinking right.