Sign in to follow this  
Mark LaFountain

Blast from the past (2009)

Was looking through some very old pictures tonight and found this.  Thought you guys might find it interesting..

Our 2009 Home page (when I was just getting my web design chops back in order from a 7 year break)

2009_website.jpg

i still have some of those flyers.

That's just cool. I'm sure theres nothing like seeing stuff that brings back those kinds of memories. There's many times I imagine what all else I may have learned already if I'd found this forum sooner. This is a good opportunity to thank you and Aaron again for all the hard work you guys do to keep this place up and running for us all, and for going through the cost, trouble, and headaches that accompany providing such awesome subs. The forum and the lineup have grown drastically just in the years I've been a member and I can't wait to see what the future will bring. Keep up the great work guys, it definitely doesn't go unappreciated.

Oh, I still have a few of those flyers too, lol.

I have a couple of our first fliers from before these.  And I believe I have the above pictured Icon 10 also. :)

I too have one of the older fliers showing the white/lightblue dustcap letters.

Fun stuff!

That's just cool. I'm sure theres nothing like seeing stuff that brings back those kinds of memories. There's many times I imagine what all else I may have learned already if I'd found this forum sooner. This is a good opportunity to thank you and Aaron again for all the hard work you guys do to keep this place up and running for us all, and for going through the cost, trouble, and headaches that accompany providing such awesome subs. The forum and the lineup have grown drastically just in the years I've been a member and I can't wait to see what the future will bring. Keep up the great work guys, it definitely doesn't go unappreciated.

Oh, I still have a few of those flyers too, lol.

thanks for the kind words.  We love this place we created, and will keep it up for a very long time...

Wish I still had at least one of the original ICON's.

J

Sweet!

and the very first ssaudio.com site from 2001 or so...

overall.gif

Haha now that is funny! Great work guys, you've come a long way!

IAK took some of those flyers to Slamology that year for folks to check out the products ;)

a899e9b9.jpg

Still have mine and still sounds incredible.

:) :)

I like the pole much better

261.gif

tongue.png

a899e9b9.jpg

:) :)
I'm really bummed, just over 3 years ago I came upon a set of 2 12" icons at the pawn shop, I thought they were huge motors being quite new to car audio i thought they were just ebay crap or smtg and thought 150 each was high. Boy do I wish I had bought them now. Then again I got two new 15" icons which I love so can't complain.

a899e9b9.jpg

smile.pngsmile.png
I'm really bummed, just over 3 years ago I came upon a set of 2 12" icons at the pawn shop, I thought they were huge motors being quite new to car audio i thought they were just ebay crap or smtg and thought 150 each was high. Boy do I wish I had bought them now. Then again I got two new 15" icons which I love so can't complain.

Someone got a good deal then. ;)