Finally got out and made a video of this. It isn't a very good video, it's just a handheld regular camera that takes short vids. It didn't pick up the windshield flex or headliner vibrations very well, but here it is. Sorry about the wind noise.

nice!!!

Finally got out and made a video of this. It isn't a very good video, it's just a handheld regular camera that takes short vids. It didn't pick up the windshield flex or headliner vibrations very well, but here it is. Sorry about the wind noise.

Can't see the video, but great install especially for a leased car!!!!

J

It shows up fine on my computer. It's on youtube, look up 2012 Passat XCON. Thanks for the compliment.

So I got some Tantric components in the mail. They are nice looking and feel good too. The box they came in was perfect on the outside (not beat up during shipping), but the inside of the box where the speakers were was torn and looked pretty bad. The speakers don't look like they were hurt or anything though. If Tantric had better packaging I would have no complaints so far. Hopefully I'll get these installed soon. I need to order another set and I have a new IA 6.4 amp coming soon for these.

Tantric Sounds 6.5" Component set

Tantric1_zpsfed0df11.jpg

Tantric2_zps858cb891.jpg

Tantric3_zpsa01dcf78.jpg

Tantric4_zps67ba9d1b.jpg

Look forward to the review for the Tantrics...

Just got my IA6.4 delivered today. I am very impressed with this little amp so far! I have a busy schedule, so hopefully I'll get the 6.4 installed soon along with the Tantrics. I can't wait to see the difference in sound going from a Kicker 350.4 powering the Rockford Fosgate to the IA6.4 powering the Tantric components.

IA641_zps5928e1e3.jpg

IA642_zps116756ed.jpg

IA643_zpsf4b6630c.jpg

One of my dogs showing an interest in the IA amp.

IA644_zps66d39aed.jpg

IA645_zps92bb4054.jpg

IA646_zps7498a2dc.jpg

Nice little amps. I'll be using a few of these and a few 40.1's in my personal vehicles also.

Love the new look and no onboard fusing this go around, man do I miss my IA6.4 first gen.

:)

Edited by Aaron Clinton

Keeping up with spammers, even while watching the Ravens game.

Keeping up with spammers, even while watching the Ravens game.

Literally laughed out loud!

Man, I forgot about this. I have the Tantric 6.5's in and they sound great! Nice and authorative on everything I have asked them to play. The IA 6.4 is an awesome little amp as well. No pictures of the new set-up, I gave this car to my fiance and bought a 2001 VW Passat wagon that I am planning a bigger system for. I hope to get started on that soon.