Sign in to follow this  
Sencheezy

The Vocals of Zed Audio & Seas Prestige

Took some videos tonight after work. Just having fun and enjoying the system. Hope you all can enjoy it as much as I do.

:)

Nice, the truck looks good too!

The third video is set to private BTW.

You should hear it over my bluetooth in my truck........lol ;)

Give em hell & rep everyone well bro!

The third video is set to private BTW.

Fixed! Thanks for the kind words sir!

nice!!!

Awesome Vids Brother !!! Can't wait to hear this in persons !!!

Senchez, that last video of cruising while jamming some awesome blues is nothing short of EPIC!  would love to have been there cruising with ya bro. Keep it up.

thanks rick!

You should hear it over my bluetooth in my truck........lol wink.png

Thanks chuck!!

nice!!!

Thanks!! :)

Thanks!! Hellz yeah, a few more days.

Senchez, that last video of cruising while jamming some awesome blues is nothing short of EPIC!  would love to have been there cruising with ya bro. Keep it up.

haha thanks AXE!! I'm glad you liked it man. I'm really diggin this setup right now.

whats up mr. sencheezy.......hey I posted another short youtube vid in case you wanna check that out,I have a new addition....by the way, what did you have against the psi subs....I would have went with tc sounds but waiting on the parts was drivin me nuts,so thats where the psi comes in.

:) :) 

thanks rick!

>You should hear it over my bluetooth in my truck........lol wink.png

Thanks chuck!!

nice!!!

Thanks!! smile.png

haha thanks AXE!! I'm glad you liked it man. I'm really diggin this setup right now.

update this thread bro!! I know those horns are there!!!

thanks rick!

>>You should hear it over my bluetooth in my truck........lol wink.png

lockquote>

Thanks chuck!!

>nice!!!

Thanks!! smile.png

looking for a review? lol

slayer.gif  Looks good sir!

hurry up foo!!!

slayer.gif  Looks good sir!

I meant to quote Sen

thanks rick!

>>>You should hear it over my bluetooth in my truck........lol wink.png

lockquote>

Thanks chuck!!

>nice!!!

Thanks!! smile.png

Awe

some Vids Brother !!! Can't wait to hear this in persons !!!

lockquote>

>Senchez, that last video of cruising while jamming some awesome blues is nothing short of EPIC!  would love to have been there cruising with ya bro. Keep it up.

looking for a review? lol

I don't have the Seas Prestige persay but I have had a set of the AA Havoc ST-10 which is pretty similiar and I loved them.

I will make a review on the Seas and Image Dynamics and the Evil and the ZED and the BC5500 sometime this weeknd.

I will make a review on the Seas and Image Dynamics and the Evil and the ZED and the BC5500 sometime this weeknd.

bro hurry the efff up...also where did you post photos of the horns at??? can't find them

bro hurry the efff up...also where did you post photos of the horns at??? can't find them

ban2.gif

ban2.gif

lol Sen is getting lazy

My build log :/