Jordan94z

Adire Audio Koda 8, (2) RE Audio 8

I have one Adire Audio Koda 8 with an Single 4 Ohm voice coil. Used for a brief period, never abused. Slightly dusted from sitting in the garage.

Asking $40.IMG_20130225_134715_zpsf4c0cfae.jpg

IMG_20130225_134746_zps67fe64fb.jpg

Also have (2) RE Audio 8" subs. These are Dual voice coil. 4ohm. These are the ORIGINAL 8" Sub RE made before they were purchased by US Amps. One was never used, other was used in same box the Koda 8 was used in. Again, dusty from being in the garage, but in good condition. 

Asking $40 each, can talk about pairing them too.

IMG_20130225_142404_zps350476e3.jpg

IMG_20130225_142439_zps1ce30c5d.jpg

Have Paypal, Ebay username Made2Last240. Can list them on there for your purchase if you would feel more comfortable with that arrangement (if this is allowed here).

Also have a pair of 8" Funky Pups if anybody is interested. 

I'll take them all if shipping isn't too bad.  Get me a quote to 46619.

I'll take them all if shipping isn't too bad.  Get me a quote to 46619.

I will let you know tomorrow morning, going to the post office to ship something else and will check price. Shouldn't be too bad. 

wait does this include the funky pups? LOL It turns out I have 3 of them. Picture incoming. 

Edited by Jordan94z

How much for one funky pup?

No Funky Pups for me.

No Funky Pups for me.

they actually fit in Medium Priority Flat Rate Boxes really well. How about $140 shipped for (2) RE's and the Koda

I'm sorry, I misread your post and though it was a pair of Koda 8s.  I have no need for the single, but I would still like the RE8s.  Just send a Paypal money request for the pair of them to kwik9550@comcast.net

15 shipped

I'll take it. What is your Paypal?

15 shipped

I'll take it. What is your Paypal?

jb_240@hotmail.com 

I have heard "funky pups" since i joined these forums. Whats the deal with funky pups? Other than cool name of course....

I have heard "funky pups" since i joined these forums. Whats the deal with funky pups? Other than cool name of course....

One bass note from a funky pup can level a whole city. You have to have a permit to own one since they are considered weapons of mass destruction.

One bass note from a funky pup can level a whole city. You have to have a permit to own one since they are considered weapons of mass destruction.

Toy city?

Maybe this will clear things up for the funky pup.

1 watt to a funky pup is like 10000000 watts to a DD Z. These are Chuck Norris’s choice, not for bass, but to replace the engines in all his WalkerTexasRangerMobile’s… 1 funky pup = 500 horses, 2 funky pups = 1500 horses, 3 funky pups = time travel. There was never an atomic bomb, there was 4 funky pups in a .25″ particle board sealed box. They stopped making funky pups because the warehouse they were stored was quickly shifting the earth’s magnetic field. As a result, most of the world’s funky pups are now stored in a secret underground warehouse below Santa Claus’s Elf sweatshop. Its not certain what exactly makes the funky pup’s so much better than everything that ever existed, but it is absolutely certain – THESE ARE THE BEST W00FERS EVER MADE BY MAN OR SPACE MONKEY!

Neal for President!

Maybe this will clear things up for the funky pup.

1 watt to a funky pup is like 10000000 watts to a DD Z. These are Chuck Norris’s choice, not for bass, but to replace the engines in all his WalkerTexasRangerMobile’s… 1 funky pup = 500 horses, 2 funky pups = 1500 horses, 3 funky pups = time travel. There was never an atomic bomb, there was 4 funky pups in a .25″ particle board sealed box. They stopped making funky pups because the warehouse they were stored was quickly shifting the earth’s magnetic field. As a result, most of the world’s funky pups are now stored in a secret underground warehouse below Santa Claus’s Elf sweatshop. Its not certain what exactly makes the funky pup’s so much better than everything that ever existed, but it is absolutely certain – THESE ARE THE BEST W00FERS EVER MADE BY MAN OR SPACE MONKEY!

Neal for President!

No I found that and added a little. :)

How much for the Koda8 shipped to 27358?

How much for the Koda8 shipped to 27358?

I can do $55 shipped

Edited by Jordan94z

ALL are USPS

Funky Pup Tracking #

RE8 #1

RE8 #2

Think I might have the Funky Pup Tracking # wrong by a number or something, the RE8's showing they already went through Bako. It should be right there with them. 

Think I might have the Funky Pup Tracking # wrong by a number or something, the RE8's showing they already went through Bako. It should be right there with them.

The pup's massive magnetic force must have disrupted the postal worker's pacemaker and delayed shipment

The pup's massive magnetic force must have disrupted the postal worker's pacemaker and delayed shipment

I have my haz mat suit on, I am ready for arrival