2Loud

Need advice on mids for my silverado!

I'm looking for suggestions on new mids for my 2010 silverado ext cab. I haven't done much to the truck yet just trying to decide on mids. The ill decide on power and tweeters. I like my music super loud. My setup in my car consists of 4 selenium st200s and 4 crescendo 6.5s off the factory amp. Lol and that sounds perfect to me. I'm trying to keep my budget as low as possible like 40 bucks a driver. I know I don't have enough details for you guys but bare with me and give me some suggestions! Thanks

My setup in my car consists of 4 selenium st200s and 4 crescendo 6.5s off the factory amp. Lol and that sounds perfect to me.

Wow, then you could put any turd of a speaker in your truck and you'll be fine.

Lol

Seriously. Running a bullet tweet with no crossover and a pro mid in the same vein off craptastic power is insane. If that actually sounds good to you then you will do no wrong no matter.

Hey! Thanks for talking shit when you have no details of what I have. Your are wonderful.

G

Hey! Thanks for talking shit when you have no details of what I have. Your are wonderful.

you described what you h3. Equipment isn't the concern install is and you shared thaat completely

No offense but you clearly stated what you thought sounded good. He clearly stated no matter what you do it should sound fine to you. I completely agree if you think your car sounds good with said equipment.

do even read what you post?