Sign in to follow this  
dr_hypothesis

Lead time right now

Is there a longer than normal lead time right now? I would imagine tax return time is a busy part of the year for car audio companies. I know with my past orders from Fi they would end up being shipped after two weeks. Im at three weeks right now and havent gotten a shipping label notice yet. I know they'll "get here when they get here...but im just wondering if its gonna be a much longer than usual wait. Was hoping to get mine by this thursday so id be able to demo my 4 Sp4 15s at our annual company meeting, but not looking good now. Definitely be some disappointed coworkers lol.

ya the waiting game is never fun morning.gif but it must be done for quality!! nice choice in subs hoping to get some of those my self later on!! im waiting on 4 ssd 15s my self.yoji.gif

i ordered a single sp4 15 3 and a half weeks ago and sent them an email a couple of days ago and they emailed me back within the hour saying its in the build process. you might email them they seem to respond fast

i ordered a single sp4 15 3 and a half weeks ago and sent them an email a couple of days ago and they emailed me back within the hour saying its in the build process. you might email them they seem to respond fast

Well that's some good news. Shouldn't be much longer then. Here's a couple pics. Mostly just gotta do finishing work on the face of the wall. This was 4 N2 15s walled in my Trailblazer. Did a 156.3 at 42hz with the drivers door open.

481359_467709736591438_1639572568_n.jpg

IMAG0123.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

Damn that looks insane. Are those the subs you ordered 3 weeks prior to your first post? I ordered 2 Fi Q 12s Feb 16th and havent gotten a shipment notice yet... )-: just trying to see how much longer it will be... *sigh*

***Edit*** Oh lol just read your post above the pics =P let us know when they ship! We need to make a thread of when people order and when there order ships so people can get an idea of how long waits should be. I know It's tax time and quality takes time but im itching to hear them!

Edited by kaydennicholson

Sign in to follow this