SPL??

FI Audio Adhesive is $10 per oz with shipping!!

Does any one know where to get this adhesive for a reasonable price? I believe its black CA glue.. but I'm not sure.

post-34126-0-70164800-1362937189_thumb.j

Do goggle search!

You can get the same glue at a hobby store as well.

But even from a hobby store it isnt cheap.

its not cheap glue,

even if you buy epoxy and amazing goop for a recone you will still spend more then 10 bucks,

i know google is tricky so here.

http://www.amazon.com/IC-2000-Rubber-Toughened-1oz-Adhesive-Glue/dp/B002N507I0/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1359522265&sr=1-1

but this is one oz. you will need more then that. im sure the kit from FI is more then 1 oz, and it should have promoter, and activator included.  im not sure.

but here ya go.

The glue is $30 not $10, and I can google it and did find black CA glue for much cheaper but I wasn't sure if it was the correct product. I will link it.

Edited by SPL??

i know google is tricky so here.

http://www.amazon.com/IC-2000-Rubber-Toughened-1oz-Adhesive-Glue/dp/B002N507I0/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1359522265&sr=1-1

but this is one oz. you will need more then that. im sure the kit from FI is more then 1 oz, and it should have promoter, and activator included. im not sure.

but here ya go.

The glue you linked is more then the price FI Audio sells it for.

post-34126-0-61632600-1362953716_thumb.j

Edited by SPL??

its not cheap glue,

even if you buy epoxy and amazing goop for a recone you will still spend more then 10 bucks,

The glue is $30 not $10... Just cause i have money doesn't mean I want to waste it...

Is there ANYthing you DO like here? Like wtf, you've been here for a few days and all I've seen is bitching and moaning. If you don't want it, then don't buy it. There are other cheaper alternatives that you are free to explore for yourself. But we don't need this kind of attitude in this atmosphere. 90% of the products associated with this site are pretty top of the line, more so than any where else on the web. Stop wasting space on this board if what you find here does not meet your high standards for cheap prices. So far you have proven that you like drama, you don't like the prices, you don't want help or want to learn. Nobody here is going to continue to feed into your baby back bitching and moaning for too much longer if you contine this kind of reputation.

No there is nothing I like here, this site is filled with lots of vendors and product promoters who are trying to sell their products and make them sound better then they are.

armykyle1 is the only member who Imhave met so far on here who knows what he is talking about...

Edited by SPL??

post6as.gif

No there is nothing I like here, this site is filled with lots of vendors and product promoters who are trying to sell their products and make them sound better then they are.

Then leave. You crack me up, "lots of vendors and product promoters". Like really? Following your post, I have YET to see any vendor or promoter trying to sell you a product. You basic understanding of Car Audio in general is out of whack, and I was hoping it stopped there, but apparently there are more things outside of this hobby that you may have troubles with.

none of the venders or deals have responded to your topics... and no one has tried to sell you anything....

thats the same link i sent you .

none of the venders or deals have responded to your topics... and no one has tried to sell you anything....

Almost everyone who posted on my BTL VS ZCON VS MAYHEM topic were vendors and people who work for SSA... All you need to do is read their profiles to see that... They are trying spread misinformation to protect their product and make it sound better then it is. I would post pictures of all profiles but that would take a while... Here are a few examples...

post-34126-0-83197600-1362955204_thumb.j

post-34126-0-88612700-1362955212_thumb.j

Edited by SPL??

armykyle1 is the only member who Imhave met so far on here who knows what he is talking about...

If you only listen to one person, you will only have one perspective. I'm only 23 and I know better than to live in a world of single minded phuck tards like you.

Almost everyone who posted on my BTL VS ZCON VS MAYHEM topic were vendors and people who work for SSA... All you need to do is read their profiles to see that... They are trying spread misinformation to protect their product and make it sound better then it is.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO, They are two of the most UN-BIASED members here!!! They both tried HELPING you. Either of them are Vendors. Just, so much wrong in that mind of yours. Please, Please, try to think outside of the box, just for a moment, and try to actually take in what they are saying.

But yes I'm done with this forum, It is filled with lots of idiots and misinformation..

But yes I'm done with this forum, It is filled with lots of idiots and misinformation..

goyou.gif eek5wavey.gif sleepwerd4.gif thanx.gif boo.gif okasshat.gif

the one that is a vendor.  has a vendor slot for his own company...  thats not off the ground yet.. hes not selling anthing..

and the other memeber is just that a memeber that is part of the tech team.. BECAUSE HES SMART. hes not paid by SSa. fool.

you know what im glad your done here.. because i think were done having you here..

your a fucking moron. and you seem to think you know plenty.. but you know shit. move around. go back to SMD where you came from.

buh bye.

end.gif

goyou.gif eek5wavey.gif sleepwerd4.gif thanx.gif boo.gif okasshat.gif

ohsnap.gif

Tech Team members are not biased. They are in their positions because they possess superior knowledge vs. a regular member.

Tell me how to delete my account.

Easier way, never log back on.