SPL??

FI Audio Adhesive is $10 per oz with shipping!!

No there is nothing I like here, this site is filled with lots of vendors and product promoters who are trying to sell their products and make them sound better then they are.

armykyle1 is the only member who Imhave met so far on here who knows what he is talking about...

Really?

none of the venders or deals have responded to your topics... and no one has tried to sell you anything....

thats the same link i sent you .

Almost everyone who posted on my BTL VS ZCON VS MAYHEM topic were vendors and people who work for SSA... All you need to do is read their profiles to see that... They are trying spread misinformation to protect their product and make it sound better then it is. I would post pictures of all profiles but that would take a while... Here are a few examples...

There are only TWO SSA employees, Mark LaFountain and Aaron Clinton.

Just because a lot of people have SSA subs as their pictures doesn't mean anything,

You may be the most retarded person on this forum right now, congratulations on village idiot title.

Don't forget about Ferdinand, I hear he keeps Aaron in line.

No there is nothing I like here, this site is filled with lots of vendors and product promoters who are trying to sell their products and make them sound better then they are.

armykyle1 is the only member who Imhave met so far on here who knows what he is talking about...

Really?

>>> 

none of the venders or deals have responded to your topics... and no one has tried to sell you anything....

Almost everyone who posted on my BTL VS ZCON VS MAYHEM topic were vendors and people who work for SSA... All you need to do is read their profiles to see that... They are trying spread misinformation to protect their product and make it sound better then it is. I would post pictures of all profiles but that would take a while... Here are a few examples...

Just because a lot of people have SSA subs as their pictures doesn't mean anything,

You may be the most retarded person on this forum right now, congratulations on village idiot title.

So whats your f**king point?

This is the ssa forum and its open to everyone! this is refering to spl??

Edited by pmureika

Funny that the only guy that knows what he is talking about is completely lost. That of course says miles about the op's comprehension skills. SPL if you want to continue to be a dipshit good luck in life, if you open your eyes and stick around it'd be good for you. Do what you like tho, your life

LMAO....how did I miss this.....I work for SSA now ??  Why didn't anyone tell me ?

Aaron where's my damn paycheck !!!

LMAO....how did I miss this.....I work for SSA now ??  Why didn't anyone tell me ?

Aaron where's my damn paycheck !!!

it was mailed out over a month ago, must have been lost in the mail. wink.png

Op was banned a while ago.

I was actually enjoying this thread.. damn you guys. Messin up all the fun :P

Why did y'all ban SPL, now we all have to deal with SQ :P

Edited by jay-cee