Jaquarius Fatdaddy Jenkins

where is my order #1100

It's been over a month now.. I haven been waiting for my fi bl 15 I can't wait no more fi let me know what's going on

Other members have been aproaching the 3 month mark sir.

your just up the road from me im in san marcos, neat.

I can understand and deal with a month wait. But 3 or 4 months? Not sure what to even say about that. At least give some type of notice on the site or when/after you order, instead of the usual 10-15 day build time it lists right now.

Thats bad. If Fi cant contact you and let you know whats going on. Almost like stetsom service.lol

All I can say its bad for their reputation. They were never this bad before.

Edited by pmureika

They are normally very accurate in their build time estimates, be patient, I'm sure it's very close to bring done.

I'm not bad mouthing FI products, because I know they have badass subs. However, their customer service is what prevents me from wanting to buy from them.

I'm not bad mouthing FI products, because I know they have badass subs. However, their customer service is what prevents me from wanting to buy from them.

They are built in he same build house in Las Vegas, NV.

Yeah I been thinking about getting my money back too. I ordered my subs a month ago and still haven't heard anything. If I don't have by the end of the month I'm going to request a refund and research something else.

A month is completely normal...and things are a bit behind at the shop.

I know a great deal of delayed orders are going to be going out this coming week.

A month is completely normal...and things are a bit behind at the shop.

I know a great deal of delayed orders are going to be going out this coming week.

Just curious, I understand the Black Friday sale, then christmas, then SBN, and I "guess" now its tax season, but exactly what are the reason(s) for them to be behind now?