Lets hear from some people that have had good servce from Fi.

I did but its was back in 2010.

Edited by pmureika

I had great service when I purchased my BL 15, Especially before and after.

I have never had nothing but good service from Scott. When I get to Vegas I always try to fit in a visit and yea they always respond to my emails.

I could see why people think they are getting bad service.  Most people are used to crutchfield or some other pack and ship website which can get you what you order 7 days from when it was ordered.  This is a small business.  I have never been to the Fi shop, but I would imagine that there are around 5 people satisfying the orders of thousands of individuals.  They build from scratch, handle billing, pack, ship and deal with customer service.  It's a lot to ask of a few people especially when I am sure that they are flooded with e-mails and facebook tells and forums and wherever else you can get a hold of them.  Just relax...  you'll get your product and love it!

If only they could answer my emails.

For a btl n2 15" order.

:(:(

My experience with them so far is very little. I have placed my first order with them on February 16 and I can say that I still haven't gotten my order and am not used to waiting for 'built to order' products. So I was expecting the 10-15 day estimate. HOWEVER, I can also say that I have emailed them a few times with questions and recently asking why it's taking so long and have gotten responses to all but one email which I resent and got an answer. Shawn has been handling my emails and has been very nice and courteous with his responses. Also seeing how busy they are shows they produce good quality products in my eyes. Even though my wait has exceeded my expectations I don't really have anything against Fi Audio at all, I just am not a waiting person =P I cannot speak of quality yet but you can bet I will when I get my loaded Q 12s in(:

You wont be disappointed. 

Thanks Kay, I appreciate the kind words, I do try. Notorious, all emails are answered through yesterday, if I did not reply please resend your email and I will get you taken care of.