Sign in to follow this  
mason_herold

sub status

i know this question is asked way too much and is annoying but its getting very difficult living without bass especially when im in my pickup for a half hour commute one way. but anyways today is the 15th day of the 10-15 days of estimated build time and my order has been awaiting fulfillment for about a week now and my order number is 1307.  I WANNA SHOOT MYSELF

You might have to wait a bit longer than that. They're backed up right now.

shit..do you know how bad or where theyre at

That's ten to fifteen BUSINESS days as well which works out to about three weeks build time PLUS time to ship it. All that is dependent on how backed up they are. Have patience, work on the box, clean up the wiring, wax the vehicle, whatever you can find to do to pass the time. It's worth every minute of the wait.

haha so ive heard and its hard not bumpin for over a month already

i ordered an sp4 on feb 14th they sent me an email on the 25th that said awaiting shipment and an hour later i got one that said awaiting fulfillment. so a few days later i emailed them asking what was up and they said it was in the build process. but today i got a call from shawn apologizing and saying they are really backed up and to make it up they are throwing in some extra goodies my order is #1172. so you've still got a bit of a wait. 

more great news:/ the info is greatly appreciated though!

It took right at five full weeks for me to get my Q's when I ordered them awhile back (3 to 4 years ago).  It took about three months to get the passive radiators for my XCON build when I ordered them, mainly due to the fact they work on the extra stuff like recones, passives radiators, and other special order items only when they have an opportunity to do so from all the regular orders along with the fact that it seems like the stuff they OEM for other companies takes some kind of  precedence over the Fi orders as well. (that is not in any way FACT, just my observational opinion)  

It's hard to wait, I know that for sure.  I've been bassless in my Jimmy since I bought it, though due mostly to my schedule and lack of time to complete the build, but I would rather wait whatever amount of time it takes to get a hand built to order, made in the USA sub than to use whatever is available on any shelf in any store at any time.  There's a good reason why everyone who's used Fi, Ascendant Audio and SSA subs will readily keep coming back to them even though they have to wait for them.

yeah the only crappy thing is that i shoulda ordered my second one at the same time as my first one..

Sign in to follow this